Dawn To Dusk

He pulled into the carpark and reversed into a spot, adjusting his cap that was a gift from his significant person and he started walking towards the lift. He saw a small hooded figure peeking her head out and scanning the carpark. Immediately recognizing his hoodie and the human wearing it, he broke into a smile and half-ran towards her, engulfing her into a bear hug and lifting her off the ground.

He crushed her against her body and she groaned, smacking him to let him know he’s holding her too tightly. “Why are you outside, you could have waited I was going to come up anyway.”

“I wanted to meet you halfway. Let’s go.” Go Eun pressed the lift button while Min Ho wrapped his arms around her. “I cooked some stew for us so we don’t have to keep ordering food.”

“Is it edible? Do I need to cancel my schedule for tomorrow?” Min Ho said teasingly.

“Huh what if it’s so tasty and you go for round 2, I’ll smack the spoon from your hands.” Go Eun said, making Min Ho laugh.

As they entered her apartment and the door shut behind them, Min Ho grabbed her waist and turned her to face him, smiling at her before looking at her lips and licking his own. “I missed you the past few days.”

“I was alright actually, things kept me occupied.” Go Eun said nodding her head.

Smiling, Min Ho inched towards her and covered her mouths with his. Tasting her and exploring her mouth tantalizingly slowly, inch by inch, relishing every single moment of it. They broke apart for air, he flashed her a dimpled smile and she latched her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her. She missed this, the comfort of being in his embrace, his fresh minty scent overwhelming her, and the way he buried his head in the arch of her neck. She did truly miss him.

She removed the hoodie covering her head and as if it was the first time he saw her, he did a double-take. No make-up, no fancy clothes, just a plain hoodie of his, her short hair in a messy ponytail and jeans. The simplicity made her even more beautiful.

They sat at the dining table and she uncovered the spread she laid in front of him. “Daebak, all these are for me? I thought you only made stew?” Min Ho’s mouth gaped wide.

“Appreciate and savor this moment since I rarely have time to cook.” Go Eun said as she pushed the dishes towards him.

Min Ho scoffed down the food and even had another round, making Go Eun beam. Go Eun learned cooking from both her parents and she was great at it, him on the other hand. He knew how to cook several basic dishes but other than that he relied heavily on buying side dishes or take out. He had been taking cooking classes recently, and he smiled at the fond memory of meeting Go Eun’s parents during one of the Kim family’s BBQ gatherings.

They had been dating for a few months and things were going great, they did talk about meeting each other’s parents and the opportunity presented itself faster than he expected. They were a close-knit family, her brother and father were busy grilling the marinated meat while Go Eun set up the table. Her mother and sister-in-law were busy entertaining her nephew. He assumed it would be a tad bit awkward for him but her family made him feel comfortable and right at home.

Her family seemed a little puzzled when he learned Min Ho did not cook much but he just joked and said his daughter was still learning so picking up cooking skills did not depend on when you start. Min Ho was determined to learn how to cook, after all he did not want Go Eun to cook all the time or depend on buying take out as he did.

He had kept it a secret from her, when she came over to his palace, he was planning on cooking a meal and setting a table so they could have an indoor date night. He was so excited he almost blurted it out to her but she shoved a spoon full of vegetables into his mouth.

“Do you have a lot of leftovers?” Min Ho scanned the kitchen as he helped her clean the dishes.

“Yes I do! Do you want me to pack some for you to take it home with you?” Go Eun lifted the cover of the cauldron to check the condition of the food.

“Oh yes please!” Min Ho said making Go Eun feel absolutely delighted she cooked.

They were lazing in her living room on the makeshift nest they made on the ground when Go Eun brought out her laptop and placed it on the coffee table. “Okay, I have some images I want to show you.”

“Is it the mind bridge photoshoot? I already saved them in my phone.” Min Ho smirked and showed her the barrage of photos he saved of her from her recent photoshoot making Go Eun smile, impressed with him. “Oh I saved this as well.” Min Ho showed her several edits fans made of her mind bridge photoshoot including Min Ho in it.

“Are those edits? Are you serious? Omg, these are amazing. I need to send them to Yong Ji, she will have a blast.” Go Eun said laughing and zooming in on each of the photos.

She rather enjoyed the little edits and things fans did. Their creativity was commendable and they were always harmless and enjoyable. Before they knew it, it was 4am and Min Ho got a message from his manager, asking him to get ready so they could leave for his early schedule.

With a heavy heart she walked to the kitchen and Min Ho helped her pack some food for him to bring back with him. “Don’t come out, it’s late. I’ll call you when I reach.” Min Ho said, hugging her.

“Don’t do or post anything funny.” Go Eun said, pouting.

She refused to let go and he refused to go. It always becomes more painful to leave or part whenever they meet. He wished he could move in or get an apartment in the same building but he just bought his apartment and moving would cause a lot more suspicion and he did not want that for Go Eun.

After placing the boxes of food in the refrigerator at his house, he decided to go for a walk. Late-night snacks made him feel a little bloated so he needed to ensure he took care of himself especially when he had a schedule.

Don’t do or post anything funny. Go Eun’s words rang in his ears as he felt his hands itching. He took out his phone and took a short video of him tilting his head and trying to communicate with his followers.

He waited with his phone in his hands as the notifications blew up and the phone started ringing.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT?” Go Eun yelled over the phone making Min Ho laugh.

All rights reserved Copyright © mikrokosmos713 (previously cityoffandoms-yjn20), 2020.
Do not copy, repost, modify or translate any of my work without permission.

A/n: This will be updated whenever LMH or KGE posts sometbing in their Instagram. Especially LMH 🤣 I love reading your comments so do leave them ❤