Something Just Like This

“I miss you, send me mugshots of yourself.” Min Ho whined.

“Mugshots? Why mugshots? Just say pictures.” Go Eun asked, sensing he was going to say something that was going to make her roll her eyes.

“Oh I thought I called the police to arrest you, for stealing my heart.” Min Ho said in the cheesiest voice which made Go Eun sigh and end the call.

“Ah why did you hang up? I still have more lines.” he said, snickering.

“Say one more lame pick up line and I’ll not only hang up but I’ll block you.” Go Eun said in a voice that was supposed to be stern but to Min Ho whatever she said or did was just adorable.

“Ah okay okay, I won’t say anything else. Oh wait a minute I got a message.” Min Hoo checked his text and sure enough, she had sent him a picture of her wearing a brownish mish-mash outfit.

He smiled, looking at his own outfit that was a similar color scheme, his brain-racking to throw another pick up line to annoy Go Eun. He sent a picture of himself to Go Eun and told her to check her messages.

“How are we wearing color-coordinated outfits? We must truly be a match made in heaven.” Min Ho said and regretted it immediately thinking of a better pick up line seconds later.

“Yah, do you have a death wish? Wait till I see you next time.” Go Eun said exasperated.

“Oh so you’re making plans to see me again? Do you by any chance…...like me?” Min Ho said in a teasing voice as he broke into fits of laughter.

“At this point why do I even bother.” She said, giving up on trying to make him stop.

“Go Eun-ah, my schedule might finish early today. Can I come over?” He asked, his heart fluttering in anticipation.

Even after months of dating, asking a simple question or making plans made his heart skip a beat. She made his heart sing in a way he never thought he would get to experience. Being an actor, these kinds of gestures and feelings were portrayed in dramas and usually rarely experienced in real life but he is blessed enough to experience them with Go Eun.

“Min Ho-shii, we need you to get ready.” The event manager asked him politely and Min Ho nodded and put his phone aside.

Go Eun smiled at the phone Min Ho sent her, he looked good in any color and any outfit. But it was how considerate and gentle he was that caught her attention and his sense of humour that annoyed her at times but she grew to enjoy it. She fondly remembered the day when he met her parents. He immediately fit right in, helping her father and brother BBQ and chatting with his mother and sister-in-law. Her nephew was starting to ask about him as well, telling her how they loved playing with him.

Watching him integrate and interact with his family made her fall harder for him. It made her realize how serious he was about her and how serious their relationship is getting. He did ask her how she felt about him moving in or even living in the same residential building but she wanted to take it slow.

She loved being with him and around him but she wanted to keep her own space for now. She wanted to enjoy their relationship and pace they were going at. Go Eun did think about him moving in and it excited her but she had some worries as well. She asked her friends and seniors from the industry and they told her to be certain before they made any decision or took a vital step.

He is right, even our clothes are coordinated just as how our hearts are synchronized. She thought. She rolled her eyes at the thought, Min Ho would approve of it, no matter how cheesy it was.

She put her phone in her bag and got back to trying on different dresses, Chanel launched a new line of clothes and since she was their international and main ambassador, she had to not only critique but she had to try them on as well. She loved casual looks so pullovers, long skirts, sweaters were her absolute favorites.

After a long day of looking and trying on the new line, discussing the promotional tactics and such, Go Eun went back home with countless bags and increasing hunger. She showered and just as she was about to call the restaurant to order her dinner her doorbell rang.

She did not realize how much she missed him until she saw his face covering the entire door viewer screen. He made kissing faces at her, making her roll her eyes. As she opened the door, she was about to crush her body against his but stopped when she realized he was carrying a lot of bags.

He lowered down and pouted his lips for a kiss and Go Eun stood on her tiptoes and gave him a chaste kiss before pushing him into her house.

“Why are you carrying so many bags?” Go Eun gasped as he put the bags on the kitchen counter.

“I bought dinner. Thought you’d be hungry and also cause you kicked me out at 4am.” Min Ho dramatically looked at her, slouching his shoulders.

“Ahhh let’s see what did you bring” Go Eun ignored him and shifted her attention to the spread of food in the bags.

“Yah, give me some attention or a hug at least,” Min Ho pouted and Go Eun happily obliged.

Min Ho pulled her into his embrace, holding her tightly and swaying her. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you.” Go Eun said, holding him tighter.

“Of course I am.” Min Ho said caressing her hair and kissing the crown of her head.

As time goes by and they become closer and more intimate, the more they miss each other when they are apart. But moments like these, being in each other’s arms, having dinner together was worth every second they spend being apart and yearning for each other.

All rights reserved Copyright © mikrokosmos713 (previously cityoffandoms-yjn20), 2020.

Do not copy, repost, modify or translate any of my work without permission.

A/N: I'll post whenever LMH or KGE posts something relevant to out delulu minds thinking of MinEun 🤣 I love reading your comments & reactions so please do comment ❤