1.

Me and my family moved to Seabrook. I'm beginning at the high school today after being here for 3 weeks. I look around and have a shower. I then step out and dry myself off. I put on a jumper and jeans. I slide on converse and I blow dry my hair and do light make up. I go down and see mum and dad eating porridge. "Alyssa what are you wearing?" asked mum. "Clothes. Mum it's my first day and I'm tired. I will wear something nicer tomorrow" I said.  "No.... go change" said mum. I nod and walk upstairs. I go into my room. I have white hair and sometimes I hate it.

I put on this pink outfit with flats and go back down

I put on this pink outfit with flats and go back down. "Better. Here is some porridge" said mum. I nod and sit down. My cousin lives with us. Carlie is popular already and it's weird. We only just moved here and she's popular. Carlie is driving us to school and then we drive there. Once we park, Carlie takes my wrist. "Don't come near me. I need to get even more popular than now" said Carlie and she steps out. I step out and walk inside the school. Wow zombies and wolves go here. I thought this place hated them. 

I go to the reception and get my timetable. I then find my locker and put books in it. I then head to English. I step inside and the teacher looks at me. "New student. Alyssa Anderson, right?" asked the teacher. "Yes, sir" I said. I go sit beside a girl with the same hair colour as me. "I'm Addison" said Addison. "Alyssa" I said. A zombie is beside her. "This is Zed, my boyfriend" smiled Addison. "Nice to meet you, Zed" I say smiling. Class starts and I sigh. I hear a growl and I jump. "Sorry... Zed threw a paper airplane at me... I'm Wyatt" said Wyatt. "Alyssa" I say. I look at Wyatt. "So how come you came here?" I ask. "Oh we looked for the Great Alpha but it turns out who we thought was not the Alpha but we're still looking" said Wyatt. "Oh right" I whisper. I look at the teacher. "My name is Mr Connor, Alyssa Anderson" said Mr Connor. I nod and eventually class is over. I leave and Wyatt walks beside me. "So I assume you moved here for a reason?" asked Wyatt. I glance at him. "My mum got a new job along with my dad." I say. "Ah what do they do?" asked Wyatt. "Work with the mayor or something" I say. He just shrugs. I smile and nod. "Great" said Wyatt. 

We head to the canteen and sit down. "I'm Willa" said Willa. "Alyssa" I say. They all smile at me. "You have nice hair" smiled Wynter. "Thank you" I smile. I grab my lunch out of my bag and dig in. Wyatt smiles at me and looks away. I smile at the table. 

The rest of the day went by quick. I go outside and Carlie is gone. I roll my eyes. Wyatt walks over. "Do you need a ride?" asked Wyatt. "OK my cousin left without me" I say. "OK come on" said Wyatt. We go to his car and we drive home. 

I say bye and go inside. Carlie is sitting at the table eating popcorn chicken. "So how was school?" asked Mum. "Fine." I say. She nods. Dad walks in. "Hey guys" said dad. I wave and Carlie says hi. We have steak for dinner. I head to my bedroom and lie on my bed. Carlie hates my hair. I tried to dye it but it won't dye. Honestly something is up with my hair. Not being able to dye. I do tend to wear wigs when I want a different hair colour. Which I might do soon but I'll let people in the school get used to this before hand. Don't want them to be confused about who I am. 

I put on my pyjama's and go on Instagram. I check Carlie's page. 

Carlie__<3: First day in school was great! Made amazing friends! <3

I sigh and look away. I turn my phone off and then I go under my covers. I fall asleep almost instantly! 

Today was fine but I do like the wolves. 

So I am proud to announce my second Z-O-M-B-I-E-S movie but FIRST Wolve one with Wyatt! I hope you enjoyed! 

Lorna x