Epilogue.

Agh! The epilogue :3  The last part of this story. Oh gosh, I think I may cry. I never thought I could complete a story. I hope you enjoy the prologue & hopefully the questions you had, were answered in the prologue. If not, ask in the comments & I'll reply to you with the answer.

Enjoy! *for the last time Dx*

**

Instead of heading straight home like my dad did,  Brandon and I went to Annabelle's house. As much as we didn't want to, we had to say our goodbyes. She'd have to understand, and it wasn't as if we were leaving her alone. She had Zeke and I was thankful for that.

Brandon knocked on the door, and her mom answered with a smile. "Oh my, what have you kids gotten into? You guys are drenched. Come in, you must be freezing!"

Brandon chuckled and I smiled. "Is Annabelle home, Mrs. Lewis?"

"I'm right here." Annabelle answered for herself, as she walked down the stairs. Her eyes looked us up and down. By the look on her face, you could tell she was wondering what happened. Mrs. Lewis excused herself, so she could leave us alone. "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Not completely." I told her.

"We have to leave." Brandon stated, answering Annabelle's unasked questions. Annabelle's eyes widened, and she sat down on her couch to take it all in. 

"Leaving? Why are you leaving? Was it Zeke?"

"No, it wasn't Zeke. He actually helped us today." I replied.

"Then what?" She demanded.

"The best thing for us is if we leave. The Alpha asked us politely and we can't refuse." Brandon said. After much more explanation, Annabelle sighed. There were tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, Annabelle...no." Brandon protested against her tears. She smiled faintly and wiped the tears away.

"How can I not? You guys are leaving. You two are the best friends I could ever ask for." She said as she motioned us to come closer, and then engulfed us in a hug. "I love you guys."

**

Brandon and I promised her that we'd come back to visit. She walked us out the door where we hugged each other once again. I was leaving this little town behind. It was the one thing I never planned to do, but it was for the best. Once we got home, I went straight to the shower.

After showering, I decided to start packing, and finished pretty quick.I glanced around my room- to see if I was forgetting anything else- and sighed in all the memories I had in this room. How Emmett would sneak into my room and the little talks we had. I was definitely going to miss this house. I walked up to my vanity and grasped the only two pictures Annabelle had given me not too long ago. One was of Brandon, her, and I together smiling. The other was one of Emmett and I smiling at each other, oblivious that anyone was taking a picture of us. I placed the two carefully into my suitcase.