Chapter 25: The Truth Is Revealed.

Hey! Sorry for loooonnng wait, because this whole week were the state exams for me. And I still have more exams waiting for in the future...BLEH! Anyways, since I don't have school tomorrow due to our city's holiday...I decided to upload! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote and Comment telling me what you think!(:

<3

P.S.

This is the moment you've all been waiting for...DUN DUN DUN!

"Come downstairs with me if you want to know," I simply told Brandon as I left the room.

My heart was going crazy at my thoughts. All of them were of Emmett yelling or being upset with me.I took deep breaths, and it started to work. That is, until the door bell rang. Brandon sat on the couch looking at me impatiently. I frowned a bit, and went for the door.

"What's wrong?" he immediately asked as he wiped at my eyes. I was crying?

"Oh," I mumbled as I wiped at my own tears, "uh...come in. I'm afraid I have a surprise for you."

"Okay," he said slowly, watching me as he did so.

His eyes widened at the sight of Brandon, "Are you a...wolf?"

He then turned to me, "Who did it?"

"That's not important...right now. So much has happened in the past days, and I can't take it anymore. I come home to find my best friend a wolf, and I know the pain he's going through. Please promise me that no matter what, you'll help him out."

Emmett nodded,a bit confused," Of course I'll help him."

I motioned for him to sit next to Brandon on the couch, and I sat in the couch right across from them. I calmed myself by taking more deep breaths, but it didn't seem to work for me anymore. If only my dad were here, I'd feel so much better. He knows what I went through and how I feel. But I'm doing this for us, and maybe...just maybe things will be better this way.

"Stay strong. I know you can do this, because you're just like your mother...Be wise."

"Jewels, whats going on?"

"I'm going to tell you both everything...about me," I told him.

I sighed, "My name is Julianna Smith. My father is Samuel Evans who changed his name to Jonathan Smith to protect what was left of his family. My dad was the former beta of your pack, but since he fell in love with a human he was kicked out. I'm a hybrid; half-human,half-wolf. Due to this, I was allowed to hide my scent and my wolf for long periods of time. I completely drowned out my wolf side and lived as a normal human. Zeke hates me so much, because not only did my dad reject his Aunt...but I know so many secrets about his family that he doesn't want to me to tell."