Chapter 12: The Truth Needs to Come Out.

I reached 300 votes on this story! Since I'm so happy, I decided to upload! Hope you enjoy this one, and please, like always, tell me what you think! I love to read it! Enjoy! (:

When I woke up, I was still in my room with Jewels lying on my chest. I watched her as she slept peacefully, and caressed her cheek.

“Emmett!” I heard my father call.

I let out a small groan. What could he possibly want now? I then remembered last night and how I disrespected my father, but hey! He disrespected himself and my mother, who rests in peace, by sleeping with the Pack’s slut. I carefully picked up Jewels, and placed her once back in my bed. I pulled the covers over her, and quietly walked out.

As I walked to my dad’s study, I couldn’t help but think what he wanted to talk about. Was he going to punish me? I’m too old for him to punish me, and if he were to punish me then with what?

I wasn’t addicted to anything. Not alcohol, video games, TV, etc. I just hung around, and watched little TV. I also don’t have a car since I prefer walking. Unless it’s very far, then I use one of my father’s many cars. If he were to punish me, he’d probably take that privilege away from me for a month.

I opened the door to his study, and he was sitting in his desk chair waiting patiently for me,” Sit.”

I did as he said, and leaned back in the chair.

“So…did you change your mind about being Alpha? Did your little mate make it all better?”

“Yes,” I admitted a bit ashamed of my tantrum from last night. I let my anger get the best of me.

“So, this was all just out of your anger. I bet you regret everything that you said last night, right?”

“Not everything,” I told him.

He took a deep breath, “Listen, when someone dies, you can’t just die with them. You got to learn to live. That’s what any normal person would do.”

“But we aren’t normal. We’re wolves. We have mates that we shouldn’t disrespect under any circumstances! Have you seen me with other girls lately?”

“You’re right, we aren’t normal, but we at least act normal!” He said is voice rising a bit, but then he calmed down and gave me a smile, “That girl has changed you, Emmett. And I should thank her for turning my man-whore of a son into someone different, someone that is more Alpha material.”

I shrugged, but it was true. She had changed me. She made the real Emmett Wolfe come out, and as much as I didn’t like that back then, I couldn’t care less now.

“Is that all?”

He nodded and waved me off as I got up and got out only to be greeted by Zeke. He had heard everything if he were just standing here all the time. I should have asked to dad to talk with me in our private room. The one that’s enchanted to be sound proof.

“That girl has changed you,” Zeke stated in disgust, “She has you wrapped around her finger, you’re like her bitch. I bet she doesn’t give a shit about you, Emmett.”

“I’m not her bitch,” I growled, “I’m her mate as she is mine.”

“I don’t like her Emmett. I don’t like her at all, and when you’re Alpha and I’m Beta I sure as hell don’t want her as Luna of our pack.”