Chapter 13

Pikachu's POV

I found myself in a dark and cold room, I wondered in here thinking it was a good idea but man was I wrong!, I couldn't even find the light switch for one and obviously Ash couldn't touch anything. He didn't know what to do with himself.

'Pikachu, why did you come in this room?' Ash asked me a bit intrigued about my decision.

'I thought it might have ketchup' I replied rubbing my hand on my neck. Ash shook his head.

'Typical you' He said with a big grin, making me laugh. 'That's why I'm going to miss you so much' Ash muttered, so that I couldn't hear but I caught it all.

My laughter came to an immediate halt.

'I'll miss you too' I though.

'Ash do you think I will ever see you again?' I questioned as I looked at Ash, he gave me a look of concern and worry.

'I know we will, were best friends after all. I'll be watching over you' Ash answered, I just wanted to believe it.

'Hello..' A voice said worriedly. 'Ash... Pikachu... I bet you can't see me'

'Who is that?' I asked, trying to look through the pitch black room.

'I don't know Pi'

'You... You can hear me' said the voice once more.

'Why shouldn't we?' I said, 'Wait you can see and hear Ash!'

'Yes... but you shouldn't be able to see me but what do you mean that I can see Ash?' the girly voice asked me.

'Well... I'm dead' Ash replied, 'But who are you?'

'Ash.. How can you be dead! And It's your-' The girl tried to say.

I started to panic and let of a couple of thunderbolts.

'Pi are you okay?' shrieked Ash, As he went to hug me but his hand went straight through me... it always makes me feel uncomfortable.

'You not supposed to be here' roared a voice at the end of the room.

A light flooded the room, in front of me stood a woman she had orange hair, with matching yellow short and top.

'A Pikachu?' she gave me a confused look. I nodded and ran towards her, I couldn't believe it was her, I needed her more than ever now.

I jumped into her arms, I couldn't help but let tears flow.

'Pikachu is this really you?' she asked, I nodded a smile grew on her face as she hugged me.

'MISTY!' Ash yelled. I covered my ears. His voice boomed through my ears, making me feel deaf for a while. Misty looked at me with a puzzled look.

'Where's Ash' she asked,

I pointed to the side of her, I really didn't think it through before doing that... she probably thinks I'm insane.

'There's no one there?'

Suddenly Bonnie comes rushing into the room, the room was filled with joy as I jumped out of Misty's arms into Bonnie's arms. 'PIKACHU' She screamed in happiness as she locked me in a tight hug.

'Yes...' I said panting for air.

'Where's Ash then?' she asked as she looked around the room.

To everyone else I sounded like this 'PikaPi... PikaPi Pi PiPikachu PiPiPi PikachuPika Pikaaaa PikachuPiPi' but Bonnie heard this 'Ash.. Ash is a Ghost'

Bonnie's eyes widened.

'ASH IS A GHOST' she announced as loudly as possible. 'DOES THAT MEAN... WHAT I THINK IT MEANS'

'Bonnie don't be so ridiculous' Misty said, as she started to get angry.

'Pikachu said so...' Bonnie's eyes swelled up as a tear fell from her eye. I wiped it away.

'Pikaaa' I said, I looked over to Ash and the girl we were talking to before.

'SERENA!' Ash shouted as he put his hand over his mouth. 'How can I see you?'

'Well.. Your dead' she giggled. 'I finally am able to find peace... I needed to find you' Ash stared at her as she kissed him, Ash accepted the kiss embracing her for a while, until they broke for air.

'Thank you... I can finally rest' Serena said as she started to fade.

'SERENA' I yelled as I jumped out of Bonnie's arm and ran towards Serena. 'Goodbye' I said as I waved to her, getting glares from the others.

'Maybe I have a special gift' I thought.

'Serena if you can hear me... I miss you loads and I wish we could have been best friends forever... but they change and you being gone has really changed my life. I MISS YOU' Bonnie declared.

'Bonnie.. What is wrong with you?' Misty hissed,

'Pikachu said goodbye to Serena and I did too' Bonnie explained as she looked at me with a smile.

I nodded and Misty knew that I was not lying.

'Ash... I know you're here... And I know you didn't kill Dawn, I will fight for you' Misty began and I had to stop her.

'WHAT? MY FIANCEES DEAD' Ash yelled as he started to freak out.

'Dawn's... dead' I said as I put my head down. 'Ash.. I'm sorry' Tears continued to flow down my cheeks and dripping onto the floor.

'Misty, they didn't know' Bonnie whispered into Misty's ear.

Misty's eyes widened in shock. 'I'm so sorry Ash I didn't know'

Even thought she couldn't see him she knew he forgave her.

'Pikachu we need to go to Sinnoh...' Ash decided.