Chapter 11

Pikachu's POV

Running.... Running that's all I could do, I just couldn't stop. James was trying to catch up to me, but he was failing, falling over numerous times, before slowing his pace and panting for air. Soon I lost him in this maze of trees.

I could smell Ash's scent getting stronger; I knew I was closer to him than before. I stopped, I could hear something faintly. I raised my ears to check my surroundings, what I heard made my eyes tear up.

'Pi....ka...chu...I..I..Lo..ve Yo...u'

The voice went silence... my heart stopped.

'I LOVE YOU TOO' I shouted, My voice echoed through the trees.

'H..el...p... M...e'

Ash....

I followed his voice through the forest. It leads me to a beautiful lush green opening which was full of Pokémon. An object caught my eye, it was a dark log, I swear I had seen it before. Next to it laid a body of a boy.

The boy had raven hair; he wore a red jacket and tight black jeans. The boy looked hurt. I ran over to see if I could help.

On the way I saw a red hat lying on the log. I quickly ran over it, it looked very familiar. It was upside down, I picked it up. My heart sank.

The hat had a white half semicircle.

The red hat belonged to my best friend. Maybe he lost it or maybe its not even his. I looked on the inside of the hat and on the rim of the hat Ash and I put our mark.

Inside the hat it states:

Ash Ketchum

And

Pikachu "PikaPi"

(PikaPi means Ash)

Next to my name has my paw print. I remember the day we did this before setting out on our new journey together.

FlashBack

We were on the airplane and Ash fell asleep. So I decided to take his hat off as a little joke. But he immediately woke up.

'Pikachu give me back my hat' he giggled,

I shook my head.

I had a black felt tip pen in my hand but unfortunately I held the wrong end and the black ink transferred to my paws then passed onto the hat accidently leaving my small paw print on the rim of the hat.

'Pikachu your ruined my hat' Ash wasn't amused.

'Sorry' I gave the pen and hat back to Ash, I put my head down in shame before starting to walk away.

'Pikachu come back, im not mad at you!' Ash said with a grin on his face. 'You gave me an idea'

Ash began writing his name with the black felt on the rim of the hat and wrote mine next to it near my paw print 'Best friend forever til the end'

'Yeah' I squeaked in happiness.

We both looked at eachother and couldn't stop giggling.

This was 10 years ago

FlashBack Ended

I started to smile but it quickly faded as I turned my attention to the unconscious boy on the ground. I ran to his aid hoping he was still alive, I put my ear next to his mouth to listen for breaths but there wasn't any. I noticed the red jacket was soaked, I touched it and my hand felt wet what I saw on my hand made me feel sick. My hand was cover in red liquid. Then I realized that the jacket wasn't originally red... I looked at the boys face I moved his blood soaked hair out of his eyes, I back away quickly as tears gushed out.