Y/N vs Daki

DISCLAIMER: This will have some swearing and graphic scenes in it!!!

The opening was suddenly gone and out of sight! "You're so slow. You make me sick." The demon said looking back at her as she whipped one of her sashes coming her way. The sashes were pressing Y/N towards a roof with a sharp corner. Crap crap crap! Gotta find away to get these off of me! She thought as she struggled to get the sashes off. "Y/N!" Muichiro screamed as he went running towards her. Muichiro never really liked to talk during battles.

Y/N was about to get impaled by the sharp edge but right before she did Muichiro cut the sash and pulled her away. The demon now faced her attention at Tanjirou. He was stuck on the ground and a sash was about to cut him. I have to get up! Pull yourself together! The thought as he still struggled to get up.

Right before he could've died, Y/N swooped in and quickly grabbed him out of the way. Muichiro went frmon behind and started to try and cut the demon but she would always fling her sashes at him. "Jeez you really are a weak demon. You'd actually prefer using your sashes to fight than actually fighting yourself." Y/N said, insulting her.

That insulted the demon quite a lot and she started to get mad. "Come at me you little bitch." She said to Tanjirou and Y/N and so, they did.

Mist Breathing form Sixth Form, Lunar Dispersing Mist

Breath of the Rose 2nd form, Rose Petal Wave- The 2nd Form, Rose Petal Wave, allows the user to make a big gust of wind going towards the opponent blowing them away.

Dance of te Fire God, Fake Rainbow

Tanjirou started blasting at her from the front while the other two from the back. They cut her arm off but it regenerated back quickly. "You 3 idiots!" She pushed Y/N back onto a wall and jumped on a roof while also changing her appearance. She now had long white hair and marks going around her skin. "Now I'm angry..."

"Hey what're yall doing out here!? Go cause trouble somewhere else!" An old man yelled at them from behind. Everyone came out of their houses to see what was happening.

"No you don't understand! There's-" Y/N didn't even finish her sentence when all of a sudden, slashes came from every direction. "Get down!" She told the man. Some of the slashes hit her but she was fine. The attack blew Muichiro all the way to the Kyogoku house and Tanjirou couldn't get off the ground while Nezuko and her box were thrown away.

After the slashes stopped, everyone around them were either all shocked, cut in half, or missing a limb. Even the man behind her got his hand cut off. Everyone was screaming and Y/N couldn't stand it. All the people dead and screaming looked like what her family when the demon attacked them.

In anger, she jumped onto the roof where the demon was and unleashed multiple attacks at her.

Breath of the Rose, 4th form, Rose of the Beast - The 4th form are slashes and stabs aiming mostly at the neck or face of the opponent.

Y/N let out multiple slashes and stabs at the demon but mostly just cut the sashes since she kept on dodging them too. "Jeez stop running away. Told you you're a coward." Y/N ran up to her at high speed and released another attack.

Breath of the Rose, 3rd form, Full Bloom - The 3rd form, Full Bloom are multiple slashes at the opponent in different directions.

Y/N kept aiming for the head and at her last blow she found an opening and cut it but when she did, the Neck didn't cut and instead was a soft sash that however much force she but into it, it wouldn't cut. "You'll never cut me!" Y/N jumped over her and thought for a second while the demon was still babbling. Should I unleash the final attack? If I do, I'll just use up all my stamina. I'll do it!

Y/N then released the 9th and final form of breath of the Rose.

Breath of the Rose, Final Form, Rushed Blooming - Rushed Blooming is the final form of Breath of the Rose. This attack takes up a lot of stamina because it uses all of the other forms super quickly in one go like a combo.

Y/N breathed in and out for a second and did the final form. With the first form she aimed for the sashes leading to the demon's head. "Woah you're fast!" The demon said with excitement. "I like that!" Using the second form, she blew the parts of the sashes towards the demon cutting the demon. Using the 3rd form, Y/N plunged forward at the demon and started cutting her left and right. Then using the 4th form, Y/N stabbed and slashed her left eye. "Hey stop that!" The demon bellowed. Then using the 5th form, she stabbed the demon in multiple areas. Then with the 6th, she jumped high in the air and plunged down at the demon's shoulder. Using the 8th form, she cut the demon's sashes one by one until there were almost no more. Then finally using the 7th, Y/N pulled the demon towards her cutting her in half.

Y/N dropped to the floor on her knees and coughed out blood. She went over her stamina by a lot with all those attacks. "Y/N! Are you all right!?" Tanjirou screamed as he started crawling towards her slowly. Y/N was not all right. She was coughing out more and more blood to the point that she laid down on the ground in a ball with her eyes closed and her hands over her mouth.

"It's not over yet sweetie!" The demon had already regenerated in less than 5 minutes. She walked over to Y/N who was still in a ball, coughing. "Time to die my precious!" Y/N opened her eyes to see the demon crouching over her with a ribbon around her waist. "Let's see how that boyfriend of your's reacts to this!" In another ribbon was a knife pointed at her. It got closer to her but then suddenly stopped

"This is how her boyfriend will react."

SORRY IF THIS WAS GRAPHIC I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING. Idk what to say about this chapter. It had some action and then also had some graphic things in it. Hope you enjoyed that and Toodles!

1107 Words