Vanished

Breath of Mist 7th form, Haze

Muichiro suddenly vanished along with Y/N who was trying to keep up with Muichiro's speed. This confused Upper Moon 5 a lot. When Muichiro wanted to be shown, he moved slowly and when he wanted to not be shown, he moved quickly. Y/N did the same.

Over there! Upper moon 5 thought as he threw a fist at Muichiro but then he vanished again. There's that other one! He swung his fist at Y/N but she too vanished. Y/N and Muichiro then crossed each other. "Hyo hyo! Too slow!" Upper Moon 5 swung another fist but missed. 

How did they disappear!? What's happening!? Where did they both go!? It's like this whole place is enveloped in mist... Y/N appeared in front of him again and Muichiro appeared from the back. 

"Hey you." Muichiro said as he kept appearing and disappearing. Upper Moon 5 turned around. "Yeah you." He turned back around. "Where did you get the idea that you were the only one not being serious?" Muichiro walked past Upper Moon 5 and sliced his head off. 

Muichiro and Y/N both stopped next to each other and put their weapons away. Upper Moon 5's head fell to the ground.  The world is upside down! And I can't feel anything! I've gotta kill these two and report to Lord Muzan about them! Upper Moon 5 thought as his head was rolling around.

"Yeah you're dead. Farewell. You probably won't be born into this world again." Y/N slightly smiled at the head. The marks on her face were still visible. I-I got killed by a child! A child! Me, Gyokko! Upper Moon 5! Killed! By a child!

Upper Moon 5 was in rage and started ranting. "This is unbelievable! How could you do this!? To the great Gyokko sama! I am a chosen one! A chosen superior being! And you're weak! All humans ever do after they're born, is age! You're just an inferior maggo-" 

Y/N took out her staff again and sliced his head into two. "Yeah can you shut up? All you've been doing is babbling your head off. Literally." She laughed and Upper Moon 5's head rolled into the bushes. Y/N shook her head and put her staff back. What happened? Oh yeah! Muichiro killed Upper Moon 5! Wait...Muichiro... She turned to Muichiro and immediately hugged him onto the ground. "Muichiro! You're alright! Did you get your memories back!?" Y/N started crying with joy.

Muichiro blinked for a second and gasped. "Y-Y/N!  I remember everything!" He hugged her back and they squeezed each other tightly. "I remember Yuichiro and you!" He pressed his lips onto hers and had tears rolling down his cheeks as he let go. "I'm so sorry if I said anything harsh before! I-I lost my memories you know!"

"You didn't say anything wrong! I missed you so much! You cared for me too! When m-my legs were hurt, you would push my wheelchair back to my estate! And th-the hill! I knew you still loved me and I still loved you!" They hugged some more and stood back up. Kanamori ran over and grabbed onto their shoulders.

Kanamori shook Muichiro until he grabbed onto his hands. "L/N dono! Tokitou dono! Are you two alright!? What just happened!?"

Muichiro slightly smiled. "We're fine. I have to get back to Tanjirou now-" Muichiro then fell to the ground with foam coming out his mouth. 

"Muichiro!"

"Tokitou dono!" 

Kanamori and Y/N yelled at the same time. The poison got into his blood circulation. He was not okay. Y/N and Kanamori bent down and were patting his back. "What should we do!? Where's Haganezuka san!?" Y/N moved his hair out of the way and kept hitting his back.

"Haganezuka sama! Haganezuka sama! Why is he so stubborn!?" She yelled. "He's choking on foam!"

"You should put him on his side." A child's voice behind them said. Kanamori whipped his head around and Y/N slowly turned. 

Kanamori suddenly screamed. "It's Kotetsu's ghost!" Y/N turned back around and put Muichiro on his side. He was gladly alive but the others kept screaming. "No no no you're dead!" Kanamori screamed.

Kotetsu took out a hilt that looked like Rengoku's hilt on his sword. "The blood is from my arm. I was saved because of this hilt I got from Tanjirou. He said he wanted it on his new sword." Y/N looked at it and Muichiro took a glance. Rengoku's hilt...

I'll come back don't worry!

Memories of Rengoku started flashing back and Y/N felt even more tears stream down her cheeks but she wiped them off. "Muichiro seems fine. Let's get to Tanjirou, quick." Kanamori nodded and put Muichiro on his back. They walked over to Haganezuka and grabbed him. Kotetsu followed from behind.

As they tried to find Tanjirou and the others, they heard screams coming from the direction they were running. The 5 stopped at a cliff and saw Tanjirou and the demon from down below. Muichiro grabbed the sword Haganezuka was working on and threw it to him.

"Use it! Use it Tanjirou!" Muichiro yelled. Y/N stood at the edge of the cliff and started yelling too. Haganezuka started hitting Muichiro and yelling at him.

"The sun is rising! Hurry! Ow!"

Haganezuka started hitting Y/N too. "No give it back! Why are you two so annoying!?" 

Tanjirou cut the head off and realized the sun was coming up. He raced towards Nezuko. "No, go into the shade!" The battle wasn't over. 2 swordsmiths walked over and then started getting chased by the demon. 

Then the sun started rising and Nezuko's skin started burning. Tanjirou ran over to her and Genya climbed up the cliff to the other 5. He huddled her up and looked towards them. Y/N couldn't just watch Tanjirou and Nezuko struggle. She slid down the cliff and ran over to them but the demon jumped in front of her.

Y/N dodged it's attack and kept running towards Nezuko and Tanjirou. Suddenly, Tanjirou flew towards Y/N and landed in front of her. He then chased the demon away and then cut it in half. The demon soon faded away and Y/N ran over to Nezuko and was surprised.

"Tanjirou! Tanjirou!" Y/N called and waved to him. He looked over in tears and Nezuko stood up without her bamboo gag. 

"M-M-Morning."

I was excited for this chapter so I wrote it quickly lol. I had no school today so I had time to write and finish it.  Anyways, have great day/night! Bye!