Chapter 14 (Battle & Sacrifice)

Third Person POV

"You think that you could beat ME?! I am the most powerful Guardian of ALL!!" Pitch spawned countless army of his dark horses as the battle begun.

"Keep talking, Boogeyman! Cuz that's about to change!" Jack smirked to his enemy.

"Shut up, FROST BOY!!" He raged then ordered his army to attack.

"I'll take care of the his minions! I'll buy you some time! You got Pitch to deal with! Go!" Jack planned his strategy. Hiccup could only nodded as a response. Then, they got separated to do their thing.

"Hey, horsie! You want me? Come and GET ME...!" Jack mocked Pitch's dark horses which made them angry as they sprinted in large numbers towards the boy. He glided away to make a run for it to make his next move. He smirked as his plan actually worked.

Hiccup flew forward to Pitch as no one was there to aid the man in black.

"Toothless, let's end this once and for all! For Rapunzel!" The rider told his dragon telepathically.  He growled to him as response. Pitch smiled with evilness as the Guardian came closer to him. The man created a dark fireballs in his hands that he hid behind him to make a surprise attack for Hiccup.

Hiccup knew what's going to hit him. Instead of facing Pitch directly, he ordered Toothless to charge his plasma blast to blow off the fireballs. The dragon's body glowed brighter as he charged his plasma blast to maximum firepower.

"Yes... that's it... come here you...!" Pitch threw out his dark fireballs when Hiccup got closer to him. Unfortunately, it got blown out by Toothless's shot then he fired another shot to Pitch that cause him staggered a bit.

"You're gonna PAY FOR THAT!!" He raged as his skin got burned by the dragon shot.

After that, Hiccup flew higher until he reached the sky covered by grey clouds. Pitch followed him by using his black sand to hover himself. Hiccup tried to think something to flank him. Then, he finally got himself an idea.

"There's no ESCAPE, BOY!!" He fired his dark seeking spikes to Hiccup as he trailed him to the sky but the dragon boy managed to dodge it swiftly.

"Toothless, time to disappear!" He ordered his dragon before he got the dragon's response. Then, they vanished into the clouds when they reached on top of the sky. Pitch failed to trail the boy as he got himself surrounded by grey clouds which he couldn't be able to see through it.

"You cannot hide forever! Show yourself, COWARD!! Fight like a MAN!!" He yelled to the boy as the man knew that Hiccup was hiding in the clouds somewhere. A few seconds later, a light behind him appeared and it got brighter as it soon came out from the clouds then shot the man himself from his back which cause him staggered by surprise. The shot was Toothless's plasma blast.

"Arrgghh!!!" Pitch grunted.

Then, Toothless shot him multiple times as long as he stood hidden. But it was only a matter of time when Pitch wiped the clouds out to make his surroundings looked clear. Until now, he still didn't get the dragon rider on his sight.

"Where ARE YOU?!! STOP FOOLING AROUND!!" Pitch screamed out as he had enough of this. He really didn't notice that Hiccup was above him all the time right after he wiped out the clouds. He jumped off from Toothless then fell off directly on top of the man to strike once more.

"Think fast, Boogeyman!! You asked for it!!" Hiccup punched him in the face before he could look up. His punch broke out one of his teeth and sent him off falling to the ground like a meteor. Hiccup pulled out his gliding suit so he could get back on Toothless. Hiccup praised his dragon for doing a great job as he patted his head.