#TF144

November 20

My day was so busy.

After visiting the hospital earlier, I went home and slept again. I just came back in Vegas last night and I really missed the kids that I immediately decided to visit them.

Italy was such a nice and warm place to unwind, I enjoyed the months there especially that I was staying with my parents and had a great bonding time with them. I just couldn't really forget the day I saw Heidden with a woman, she was tall and gorgeous—I realized then that it was his ex's relative when I was scrolling through instagram, they're kinda popular around so it's not impossible to see them.

I really had moved on from everything, I had a breath of fresh air and realized so many things. I realized my mistakes and confusions that shouldn't had been really an issue because I know to myself that I love Heidden even before, confusions are just really there to ruin the whole thing and I regretted to be confused as hell just because I missed Layne but I realized then that everything between us will remain as it was.

Time really helped me figure things out and I'm thankful that I gave myself a break from everything's confusing me, at least I decided for myself to clear my mind and stop hurting other people around me.

I yawned and closed the Macbook, I gently swayed my feet in the air as I took my cellphone and stalked Heidden's instagram account. I sighed heavily when I saw nothing, he wasn't updating since the last time we talked.

Good thing, I saw him in Italy. I wanted to run and greet him but I was already happy seeing him even from a far, I think he still needs time.

I fell asleep while thinking of him. Next morning, I went out with my friends.

"I want to add more in the menu since our branches are getting crowded, we should add more tasty dishes and drinks," Yvonne said while giggling.

I nodded and smiled, I sipped on my shake. "Good idea!"

"You're planning that for months now!" Yuta rolled his eyes lazily, he took my shake and sipped on it. "I'm so tired hearing plans that's not happening. Of course, girls."

We laughed, Yvonne glared at him.

"You're so annoying, Yuta! If you have nothing nice to suggest, keep your mouth shut!" Yvonne hissed and put her index finger on her lips.

"That's enough!" Heloise laughed. "Let him talk, he can't do anything to stop our plans though!"

I curled my lips and shrugged.

"Speaking of plans!" Rowena said with an evil grin. "I planned a blind date for Millaray!"

"What!?" I gasped.

She wiggled her brows. "Yes, you know him since last year and I couldn't say no to him because you were his long time crush. I can't tell who yet, it's a blind date but if you're gonna ask how does he look? He's so hot and handsome, too!"

I flinched, Yuta gasped in sarcastic amusement and glanced at me.

"What hell plan was that, Wena?" he said. "Did you ask her permission? Why are you deciding for her?"

"Why are you irritated?!"

"That's what I hate about girls, they always make plans for their friends without thinking of that friend—"

"Whoah! Chill!" Rowena laughed. "I'm giving her favors, for moving on and such to forget H!"

"Do you really think she wants to forget him? If she wants, she could and would do that alone without your blind effin date!" he snorted. "She doesn't need to date someone else to forget, when will you learn? You did that to Heloise, too!"