#TF106

I was giggling while looking at Heidden's Instagram story, I can really feel butterflies in my tummy everytime he's doing this and I'm loving it even when sometimes it doesn't have a caption. After work, seeing his story and messages—make me feel so nice as if I wasn't tired.

I sipped on my glass of fruit shake, my brows shot up when my cellphone vibrated and Heidden's name appeared on the screen.

Speaking of the pill of happiness...

"Hi!" I answered cheerfully, I wiped my smiling lips.

"Hi..." he greeted back in his natural deep voice and my heart clenched slightly at the air it brought me.

I blinked.

"How's your day?" he followed up, in a bit cheerful tone now.

"So far, so well!" I said. "How 'bout yours? Are you home?"

"Just in," he answered then sighed. "I'm missing you until now... everyday."

I bit my bottom lip. "Something happened?" he didn't talk, I smiled lightly. "I can sense it in your voice, tell me..."

He sighed heavily, his line went quiet for a while then I heard him sigh lowly this time. "I love you..."

I quickly felt the shivers down my spine and it bursts into my system overwhelmingly that I couldn't talk, all I could answer was a stuttering chuckle in disbelief and amusement.

It feels so peaceful... so pure and I cannot believe those words could touch my heart. I blinked twice, I took a deep breath. I think I'll have a heart attack, why are you doing this to me, Heidden?

He chuckled gruffly. "Don't mind it, I just felt like telling that because I never had the chance back then... and it was so late, now that you're here—I wouldn't waste a time again."

I breathed in and chuckled my running out emotions.

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah... you've marked a part in me."

My lips trembled, I bit my inner cheeks to avoid stammering. "You know when I got admitted to the hospital? I've had dreams of you telling that to me even when you never did, it inspires me so much that I would wake up with a smile and then cry again for another painful chemo therapy..."

He went silent, I could hear his ragged breathing.

"You make me happy." I swallowed, he didn't talk and he just groaned as if he's frustrated. "Heidden..."

"I love you," he whispered. "I have been always in love with you, Millaray..."

I rested my elbow on the table and covered my eyes with my palm, I was smiling like crazy and tearing up at the same time.

"What's with you, Heidden?" I asked, clearing my throat to avoid my voice from shaking.

I love him, too...

"Nothing..." he said.

"Hmmm?" I hummed softly.

"Thank you for fighting, thank you for living..." his voice trembled weakly. "You did well, Millie."

I took a deep breath, my heart is aching in happiness and ease. "I love you, too..."

It made him halt for a minute with only heavy breathing on the line.

"W-What?" he hissed in disbelief.

I laughed softly. "I love you... uhmm, mahal kita."

He chuckled huskily in tone of happiness and disbelief, he gasped. "Tangina..." he followed in a whisper.

I giggled, I wiped my teary eyes. "Why are you cussing? You don't like it?"

"No, are you kidding me, baby? You can't pull it back. I love you!" he hissed.

"I won't, that's the truth!" I smiled a bit. "So please, care to tell me what happened and why were you down a while back?"

He tsked and calmed down for a moment, I waited for minutes.

"Patch wants to talk to me."

My brows furrowed, lips pursed. "Uhm-hmm... and?"

"If you're not comfortable with it, I won't," he said fixedly.

My heart skipped a beat, my forehead wrinkled.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Uh-huh?" he gently uttered.

"I mean, you love me! I am your baby now. It's security..." I smiled. "It's alright, Heidden, as long as you're coming back to me."

"All the assurance, baby..." he sighed. "I just wanna close her issues because I don't really have anything for her anymore."

I pouted. "Hasn't she moved on?"

"I don't know yet..."

I sighed. "Alright, when will you two talk?"

"Later..."

"Okay, please don't go harsh on her. She might need more time to accept you're over."

He sighs heavily. "I just love you even more..."