#TF147

November 30

I blinked my eyes and simply sighed, I feel so bothered for some reason that I couldn't sleep even how much I tried. I sucked a deep breath and looked at Heidden's peaceful face, he's asleep; nose was on my shoulder while hugging me wholly with his arm on my belly and thigh on top of mine.

I carefully moved to try if I could get out but he tightened the cuddle and his face buried on the side of my neck with a soft sleepy kiss, it made me smile. I caressed his hair tenderly.

"I need to pee," I whispered.

He groaned irritably in a sleepy manner, one tight hug around my waist again before he unleashed me—I chuckled as I stood up and noticed that his hand was holding the hem of my shirt. I shook my head and pulled my shirt, his hand fell down on the bed.

"Be quick, baby..." he uttered sleepily. He looked so handsome and he doesn't really sleep with a shirt on so for days, I'm getting used to see him topless in my bed.

I appreciate everything he has and it's becoming an addiction, I want to see him every day and night—before sleeping and waking up in the morning.

After our talk, everything felt surreal because it was like a broken melody that we resumed fixing by being together in every day. It was so comforting after months of my mind asking if we could still be together and he answered it without a second thought. He still accepted me even when I had my confusion.

I gasped with a chuckle and went into the bathroom, I quickly opened my cell phone and typed a message.

Me:
Hi, I know you already know me. This is kinda weird and awkward but if you need a help, I'm here sincerely. I can listen to you.

I don't know if Patch is online but I waited for her reply while my mind began to wander, I didn't notice the time if I didn't get surprised by the two knocks on the door.

"Millie..." Heidden called.

I gasped and quickly opened the door, he was standing there—waiting sleepily with just his gray sweatpants. I smiled adorably and hugged his waist, pulling him to walk towards the bed again.

"Tagal mo naman."

I climbed onto the bed and giggled. "Sorry!"

He followed me, crouching down and parting my thighs and placed himself in between—our faces leveled but he's on top with forehead creased while staring at me.

"What did you do?"

My face heated, I shook my head. "Nothing! My mind just wandered! I'm so sleepy, I didn't notice the passing minutes. Bakit ikaw gumising pa?"

"Tss..."

I chuckled and hooked my arms around his nape; looking into his menacing eyes that I'm really admiring, he closed his eyes before crouching more to attack my lips. My heart drubbed, I answered his kisses automatically.

He moved up a little that made me gasp when I felt him on the center, my kisses went hungrier but he remained calm and a husky chuckle slipped out as he nibbled my bottom lip.

"Love you..." he whispered gruffly while kissing me.

I couldn't stop kissing him but he tore it, his lips went down to my jaw and started planting wet kisses on my neck. His hand slid into my shirt and reached for my right boob to caress it, I moaned softly and held on his hair as he was kissing my neck.

My eyes opened when I felt my cellphone vibrated on the waist band of my pajamas and I'm sure the he felt it too that made him stop and lifted himself up a bit to look at me, I flinched and pulled him to kiss again but he didn't answer my kisses but his hand slides down to my tummy to get the cellphone on my waist band. He smirked and rolled down onto the side, he unlocked it with his finger print.

"Hmmm," he hummed playfully as he started fiddling with my cellphone.

I quickly tried to snatch it but he pushed me, I laughed even though I'm nervous—I immediately climbed on top, straddling him and snatching my cell phone.

"Why are you so defensive!" he gasped in disbelief while moving my cellphone away.

He sat up and pushed me gently again that made me scream, he's stronger and faster than me—his forehead immediately crumpled as he reads the notification.

He looked at me in disbelief. "What are you doing, Millaray? You shouldn't do this."

I pouted guiltily and snatched my cellphone. "I'm sorry, I'm just really bothered that she might really need help."

I read Patch' reply.

patchclarlos:
Don't be so full of yourself, being Heidden's girlfriend now won't make me like you. I'm sure you're just pretending nice. Stop trying hard—

I didn't get to read more when Heidden snatched it and deleted the thread immediately. I blinked as my heart thumped a bit painful and embarrassed, he went out of the bed and took his cellphone on the side table irritably.

"Don't push it anymore, please. Patch is bitching out and a confused person, she's in the middle of her own mess to deal with alone."

"B-But she needs you raw?" I uttered timidly.

"Tss, we're already done. We don't need to involve ourselves there." He sighed softly while looking at me.

I inhaled and nodded understandingly. "I'm sorry, I just thought..." I sighed heavily.

He crouched down and caressed my hair, kissing my forehead. "I'll just make a call, I'll be back."

I nodded and laid down, he kissed my lips before walking out of the room.

I sighed again and closed my eyes.

I didn't know she was too hard to deal with, I just wanted to be a listener because I thought she wouldn't contact Heidden if she wasn't in so much need. I thought I could somehow help her because she seems so frustrated and stressed alone.

But now, I realized that maybe Heidden was the only one she's trusting to hear her wails and issues—they had been through a long time together anyway.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt Heidden on the bed, he gently pulled my arm to put it around him and he crooned like my baby.

I inhaled his scent, he face was on my chest and he seems so comfortable there.

I should really stop dealing with some people, we're the important thing now and I should take this above all for peace of mind.