-16-

Shuichi just stared at me blankly. Did he answer? And if so what did my mother say to him?!

"Shu-Chan...what happened?" I asked. I tried to not focus on the face of the missed calls as of right now. Because I'm sure that my mom is just going to yell at me for a mess she just made...this happens sometimes because when she drinks she forgets. Meaning, when she gets a drunk and makes a mess she always wakes up and things I didn't clean at all in the first place...

"Y-your mom...Kokichi I had no idea..." There were some tears coming out of his eyes. His mom walked through the door with some food and cups of water for the two of us. All I could do is sit there in shock...what happened?

I immediately felt guilty for sleeping...because if I wasn't asleep Shuichi wouldn't have found out...

"What did she tell you?" I asked holding my hand out to him after standing up from the bed. His mom just sat behind Shuichi with her hand on his shoulder. He was crying at this point and all I wanted to do is take away whatever my mother told him...

Because seeing his reaction...she must be drunk right now. She is a major homophobe and a major transphobe. So if he mentioned anything about my real name or our relationship then she definitely would have given him some shit.

"She yelled at me asking me who was on the phone and where you were...but she called you Konkani...I told her that you were staying at a friend's house after passing out at school. She called you pathetic and weak and that she wanted you to come back now...but my mom intervened and talked to her for a while," Shuichi made grabby hands at me and I moved closer to him so he could move into my arms.

Shuichi's mother spoke soon after rubbing Shuichi's back for a moment. "I told your mother what I thought about the situation and told her that I made a deal with you that you are coming over here after school every day to work on homework to get your grades up. She didn't say much but she agreed to this and hung up the phone," I could tell by her tone that there was more to what happened, but I was so happy that I would be able to come here for a couple of hours after school every day! It was like a dream...

"Thank you so much...I don't know what to say Mrs. Saihara," I whispered patting Shuichi's back as he cried into my shirt. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Of course Kokichi...I don't want you to have to be exhausted anymore. And you make Shuichi happy so I should be thanking you," She patted me on the head before leaving the room for me and Shuichi to eat some dinner? I mean it looks like it's around dinner time...I don't really know though.

Shuichi didn't say anything for a while and he just clung to me while he cried. He would mumble apologies into my shirt. I felt guilty that he was being like this...but it is mostly my fault anyway so I should feel guilty.

"Koki- I want you to be ok," He sobbed moving his head up to my shoulder as he slowly stood up. His hands moved around my neck making me flinch. Not because he hurt me or anything...I'm just super sensitive on the back of my neck...especially my ears.

"I love you- and I want you to stay with me-" He was holding out his words making him even more adorable. He is such a kid sometimes, but it's so cute! I love my emo Boyfriend~

"I'm right here it's ok baby," I whispered things into his ear. He seemed to calm down and after his tears slowed he gently kissed my neck.

It was sweet and I was surprised by how gentle and soft his lips are. I smiled and nuzzled my head against his hair. I could feel him laugh a bit at my clingy ness. Love is all I felt when he slowly pulled my legs around his waist as he carried me back over to the chair.

"I love you...and I want you to be here with me all the time," I blushed at his words but didn't try to hide it. I trust Shuichi and I want to be able to be this comfortable all the time...but school is never going to be a place where I can be comfortable.

"I want to be like that with you...hmm...it sounds nice," I hummed as he slowly led his hands down to my hips. He caresses my hips a bit when he was holding onto them which made me shudder at the feeling.

This kind of affection is new to me...and it's so nice~, I love having him hold me like this~, not even minding my binder or my shivers, or even my annoying clingy ness.

My phone buzzed on the table ruining the moment. I remembered that I had to check my messages...this is going to be terrible.

Mother: Where the hell are you?! The house looks like hell?! Come home right now!

Mother: You have a friend at school?! You better not be dating that boy! Because I swear on my life he wouldn't want your petty ass bitch!

Mother: ok...I get that you need to keep your grades up. But if you let the house be a disaster then the deal is off! And you will be grounded forever!

Mother: Come home to clean the damn house Konkani

Mother: Get home bitch! You need to clean the damn house! So hurry up!!

I placed my hand on my forehead. God...I don't want to go home...

"Shuichi, I have to get home...but thank you for all of this," I got up off his lap and went to grab my shoes and my bag by the door. He grabbed my hand before I made it to the door.

"Shuichi?" I asked turning around only to be kissed by Shuichi. My eyes widened for a second before he moved away.

"You should eat something before you go," I smiled and went back to sit down. A couple more minutes couldn't be that bad...

-Today is a day! I have no clue what's going to happen today...anyway, thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-