Fighting? Dating? Okay!

Later that evening, Dream cornered Nightmare. At first, he just tried to talk to him, But Nightmare ignored him.

"Nightmare! Please, I haven't seen my brother for, about a century, and all of a sudden, I see him holding a crying child, on a mission to rescue other kids! oh, and you have other kids at your house!" Dream snapped tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Dream you're being Loud" Nightmare sneered.

"And you still look like that!" He ignored him jestering to his goopy body.

"It's how I am, you have to let go of that past, I'm here, and I'm here to stay" Nightmare glared.

"I just want my brother to talk to me!!" Dream yelled.

"You lost that chance when you sided with Them!!!" Nightmare shouted.

"..."

Dream looked away.

"I didn't know what they were doing, and I'm sorry about that, just talk to me, so we can make up, please" Dream looked back at his brother.

"Never, you made your choice, stay with it, your only here for the kids" Nightmare mumbled. "Please Nighty...I'm sorry"

"A little Century too late" Nightmare growled out and walked passed Dream.

Geno had heard it all. "Are you alright Nightmare?" He asked. Nightmare sighed and nodded "I will be"

-

Nightmare sat in his room, staring at a picture of him and Dream, in the old days. He did miss his brother, but after what he did, He couldn't forgive him.

Then, someone screamed.

Nightmare ran out of his room to the living room. Killer was struggling in his blankets, Dust breathing heavily from fright, but ignored his problem and tried to help Killer. Horror stared with scared eyes and went to hug him.

Everyone was awake. They were all on the floor of the living room, popcorn pillows and snacks everywhere.

"Killer! calm down, it's just me and Horror" Dust said. Killer looked up, he had scratched his skull, he stared at Dust, before he hugged him, Horror joining. Nightmare sighed, Dust handled that well.

"What's going on?" Dream came up from behind him, worried. "Killer had a bad dream, it's fine now," he said.

"Mama?" 

Nightmare walked in and Killer hugged him. "shhh, it's fine you're fine" he calmed. Killer sobbed saying that it was her and it wasn't his choice.

Geno stared. Killer had was such a happy and calm kid, even with his knife collection, What happened to him for him to get nightmares like that?

Dream had everyone calm and said Killer was fine. Blue ducked under him, which wasn't hard and jumped next to him "The Magnificent Blue can help!" he smiled and hugged Killer.

Cross thought of when Killer had helped him calm and warm up to them, he walked in and joined the hug. Error didn't hug, but he smiled and said comforting words to him, from always thinking of him when they played games.

Ink didn't know Killer well, but from the times they played together, he was fun and was cool so he joined the hug as well.

Fresh saying comforting things with them, Killer was a cool dude in his book. Reaper staying on the side and Geno watching. Violet had stayed behind, not ready to hug anyone just yet. (Horror's an exception)

Dream watched as all the kids comforted their friend. Nightmare had left the hug and stood next to Dream. His aura making everyone calm.

"We should make a pillow fort!" Ink said excitedly. Blue's eye-lights became stars "YES! It Will be the most perfect pillow fort!!!"