A Surprise for Dust

'Two years have passed, their ages.

Killer, Error, Cross, Ink, and Fresh are 12-14
Geno, Reaper is 15-17
Horror and Blue- 11-13
Violet and Dust- 13-15
---
'Before 'Pranks' chapter'

Killer ran out of his room 'shit shit shit shit' He swore.

'I'm going to be late!'

He skidded to a stop, nearly falling and running to the front door.

Outside everyone was waiting "Why didn't you wake me up?!" Killer shouted at Dust, quickly buckling in. "It's revenge" Dust smirks.

The car starts and everyone begins to talk. Ink was raving next to Violet, who was just riding with them, not going to school, about a new dance he found. Horror and Blue talking about their friend at school. Fresh was talking with Cross, the two kinda being friends. Reaper flirting with Geno.

"You're an ass you know that"

Dust just smirked at Killer.

---

They arrived at Horror and Blue's school first. "Bye guys, have a good day at school okay?" Nightmare told them. "We Will, bye Mama!" Blue waved, Horror also waving.

Then it was the high school kids.

Ink said goodbye to Violet and ran into school, looking for Dance. Fresh then left in his Fresh poof and Reaper and Geno left for their classes. and Cross going to look for Epic.

Killer then saw Outer and ran over to him. Leaving Dust alone.

He grumbled to himself, long before accepting that Killer likes Outer, in some way. It still made him angry that Killer was so close to him but didn't get in the way of his happiness, the same with Horror, Blue, Cross, Ink.

He still was overprotective over them, but he knew he should let them do their thing, decides, Ink had Error to worry about with Dance.

Blue was very innocent but had Horror to look out for him, Dust could trust Horror to make sure Blue will be okay, and Blue wasn't that naive, living with them does help a lot.

Besides, they have known them for two years now, they are okay, for now.

Dust walked around school until the bell would ring. Not really wanting to hang with Killer and Outer. It will be like the third wheel thing anyway.

He walked until he stopped, hearing crying. He looked around and saw that he was by the courtyard of the school and the crying was coming from the bushes. It was hidden, but not that well. Dust makes his way over. To see who it was.

He was surprised to see who it was.

It was Red, The Bully of the school. He's hurt Cross more time then he can count and has picked on Ink a few times with Outer.

(don't tell anyone but Dust does see Outer and Epic as friends and family of how long they've known each other he just doesn't accept it)

Dust could see that Red had a bruise on his cheek and scratches all over his body. He did not look good, those bruises were blue-black.

Dust said nothing as he sat next to him. Red flinched and snapped his head up, looking at Dust frantically. "w-what do you want" he growled weakly. Dust shrugged, not saying anything.

They sat in silence, the bell going off in the distance. "You should go to class, I'm sure your brothers will worry" Red grumbled. Dust observed him.

They were completely hidden from other students passing by.

"Why are you still here?!" Red growled, getting frustrated. Dust could now see that he was crying again. He made a decision then and their.