Shopping

Nightmare was in his office doing his work again.

Dream was playing with the kids. Death was watching the news with Geno.

Error, being who he is, was in his nest of strings. Ink was with him.

Then on the News, Death perked up "Hey, Dream? I think you should see this!" He called. Dream stopped tickling Blue and picked him up.

"What is it?" He looked towards the Tv and choked on air.

'Breaking New!!! Scientist fraud!!!'

"Scientists that were involved in the skeleton kidnappings and false info are all arrested and skeletons are once again Free!"

Nightmare came rushing into the room. He saw that Dream had tears of joy, knowing that they were saved.

---

Once everything was cleared up, Dream supervising the arrest with Nightmare, making sure they got every damn scientist.

After their freedom was guaranteed, Nightmare took all the kids on a day out, going to the park, having them all play then having lunch at Burger King.

Then came the truth that Nightmare didn't like. "We have to check and see if any have family,  I know it's hard, but we did this to help them, they must have family somewhere?" Dream said, his voice betraying him.

So they gathered them all in the living room.

"Okay, now that everyone is gathered, we have to talk about something" Night started.

"Now that we are free and not being hunted, we should be getting you all to your homes" Dream continued. Everyone gasped "WHAT! But this is our home!" Ink shouted.

"But I'm sure some of you have family?!" Dream said.

Ink shook his head "I was an orphan, I don't want to go back there, this is my home!"

Geno rubbing his arms "Error, I and Fresh didn't have any other family, Error being...adopted, and Fresh we found..." Geno said. Error crossed his arms.

Violet put his hand up "I don't know who my parent is and I don't care! They left me with that Man!" He's been more confident and is okay with touching.

"I lived by road!!! I've neither had a home! I'd rather stay here!" Horror shouted.

"I don't want to go back to my family..." Dust whispered.

"I killed mine, so I'd rather stay here," Killer said shrugging.

"I-I uh" Blue stuttered "I had a brother...b-but those...m-men..." he teared up. Ink went to hug him.

Cross was hesitant "My, father...was the lead scientist..." Nightmare's eyes widened. He did see a skeleton being arrested, XGaster, that was Cross's father?! "I don't want to go back"

Death shrugged "I floated around, but where I go is with Geno~," he said making Geno blush.

Dream then looked towards Nightarme "lets adopted them!!!"

Nightmare sighed but smiled.

---

After long and lots of paperwork, Nightmare and Dream had adopted all the kids they rescued.

They were all happy with this.

Then came another discussion. "Your all going to school"

"NOOOOOO!"