Found Out and Hunted

The day started out normal. The family woke and had breakfast. It was the Weekend, Killer wanted Outer and Red to come over, but Nightmare suggested they hang out like a family.

They all gathered in the main living room and started to suggest ideas of what to do.

Then, Nightmare felt it. A lot of anger and hatred outside. He looked out the window, to see white vans gathering up. His eyes widened "Everyone-"

But they busted in.

Nightmare quickly ran in front of them to protect them. They pointed their guns at them. "We are X-Blaster! you are all coming with us!!" The Leader yelled who was a lizard monster.

NIghtmare growled, his form getting bigger "You will not harm or take my family!" he shouted. Dream summoned his bow and arrow, and everyone else got their weapons.

"Resistance is pointless"

They fired. Nightmare, not caring if it hurts him, his tentacles expanded and made a wall of goop blocking the shots.

"Mama!" Killer yelled, not being able to see him.

Nightmare groaned, their weapons are light-induced, meant to stung their target, they want them alive.

They stopped shooting, and Nightmare put his walls down, panting, but unharmed "Most attacks don't affect me" he grinned.

Dream then shot an arrow. It hit someone and they didn't scream, only fall to the floor.

"Everyone run!" Nightmare wanted his kids to be safe, but the back door was blocked off, they were surrounded.

Reaper summoned his scythe. 

They all started to fight. Killer felt angry and hateful. He yelled, with his knife, and stabbed people.

Ink used his giant paintbrush and hit people with it, sometimes chaining them up with paint.

Error, of course, used his strings, tying them up. Blue and Dust worked together, Geno kept Blue close to him, defending, trying to find Horror, Fresh had a whiffle bat and was defending himself like that Cros staying close with Geno and Blue, freaking out a little. Horror has his ax but stayed close to Violet, who was having a breakdown.

"Violet!!" Horror shook him, trying to snap him out of it. "Violet please! breath!" Horror was near tears, both under a table.

Violet was breathing heavily, wheezing, not being able to take in the air. Everyone was fighting, he couldn't get them to help, Horror didn't know what to do. "Violet?!"

Violet then, took in a deep breath and turned his head in all directions.

He then screamed, so loud, it got everyone to stop, a powerful aura of purple and magenta waved through the crowd, and the enemies, all froze and dropped like flies. Violet then passed out.

Horror caught him.

"Who was that?" Geno asked holding Blue, who was crying. "It was Vio" Horror whispered coming out from under the table holding him. Nightmare rushed over and check him. "He's fine, but we can't stay here," he said.

Killer growled, his hands were covered in blood. He then gasped "Outer! if they came for us!" Dust realized this as well with Cross.

Nightmare nodded "Quickly! grabbed anything important to you and meet in the car!" Nightmare yelled.

Everyone gathered their things, Geno takes food and a first aid kit, and they all jumped into the car.

Nightmare drove as fast as he could, he could feel a lot of panic in town. They went to Outer's house, his was the closest. His house was on fire. "OUTER!" Killer yelled, jumping out of the car and into the flaming house.