A Day for Ink

Ink giggled when Error glared at him "I-Ink, give me back my c-c-chocolate!"

He thought about it then grinned "how about no"

Error growled and let loose on his strings, throwing them at Ink. Ink dodged them with a grin and ran away. "INK!!!!"

Error chased him, running passed Killer, Horror, and Dust. "What going over here?" Killer smirked "Nothing Killer!!"

Error lunched his strings to the ceiling, them tieing themselves on the roof and lights. Error grabbed hold and yanked himself up.

Ink looked back to see no Error. He stopped and looked around. It was too late when he realized what Error did. Error tied Ink up in his strings and lifted him up to the ceiling.

Ink smiled at Error. Error glared "Where's m-my chocolate I-Ink?" He asked his teeth gritted together.

Ink shrugged, as much as he could be tied up. "Why do you think I have them, Cross loves chocolate too, why don't you ask him?" Ink suggested, struggling to keep his face neutral.

Error crossed his arms "Because I a-and Cross have a mutual agreement. I-I don't touch his stash, he w-won't t-touch mine, And I know it w-was you I-I-Ink" Error scowled.

Ink giggled "okay okay, you caught me" Ink wiggled in the strings. "Tell me where t-they are Ink"

Ink smirked and black paint splatter on Error. "GAH!" He shouted and closed his eyes, glitching. He grabbed hold of his strings so he doesn't fall back. Ink laughed and got free, falling to the ground, quickly putting yellow paint on the floor and it turned into a yellow bean bag, catching him.

Error wiped the paint off and growled at Ink, who was running away.

"GET BACK HERE INK!!!!"

-

Error and Ink's little argument turned into a full-on War, everyone picking sides. Killer, Horror, Dust joined Error. Blue, Cross, and Fresh joining Ink. Violet just watched from the sidelines.

Blue was taking care of Dust, Cross was trying his best with Horror, Fresh was toying with Killer, Ink, and Error fighting to the death. Death was watching this go down.

You may be wondering, where is Nightmare, Geno, or Dream. Well, those three went out, leaving Death in charge, and mostly, he would have stopped this, but it was just too funny so he let it be.

Ink dodged another attack from Error "You'll never going to catch me Error!" Ink yelled. Error snarled and release his strings to go everywhere.

Making everyone move out of the way of the strings.

Ink smirked, "Finally getting serious?" He asked getting his giant paintbrush ready. Error smirked back at him "I will destroy you"

The two clashed.

Paint going everywhere. Fresh 'fresh poofed' away from Killer only to trip him. Blue avoided an attack from Dust and kicked him back, getting him trapped in Error's strings, "The Magnificent Blue has won" he smiled. Cross yelped and avoided Horror's ax barely. "Horror! is that a real Ax!!" he shrieked. Horror just giggled and swing his ax at him. 

In the end, Ink was held down. Error panted and smirked at the tied up Ink "I win this round"

"OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, NOT AGAIN!!!!"

Everyone turned to see that Geno, Nightmare, and Dream are home. Geno was fuming, Dream looked at the entry hall in shock as Nightmare put up an effort to keep his laughter in.