Chapter 7

"I don't have any extra shirts or I'd give you one but I got an idea of who might so just sit tight till lunch ok I'll figure something out for ya." Lyssa said as we left the gym and I started to walk to my next class waving bye real quick. I got half way to class when Jay and his friends stopped me and all of them snickering about something.

"I'm cold sis. Can I borrow your hoodie?" Jay says while reaching for the zipper I smack his hand away as it starts to make sense. Jay had someone steal my shirt so I'm stuck in this hood. Two of his friends grab me while I hold onto the zipper as Jay goes for it again. I struggled to stop him and he almost got it but someone cleared their throat behind us.

"Hey did you get lost to class? Come on this way." Zach says as he walks up to me like the others aren't there and wraps an arm around my shoulders guiding me to class. With a quick look back I saw Jay was pissed at what just happened. Before we got to class Zach stopped and stood in front of me looking at me like he was waiting for something.

"So you gonna tell me what the hell that was or do I need to have Lyssa ask you about it later?" He says while ducking some to make eye contact with me and I can't help but sigh knowing either way they will know what happened.

"Jay had someone steal my shirt from the locker room so I'm forced to wear this hoodie with nothing under it. So he was trying to unzip it so him and his friends can see me in my bra. They just wanted to humiliate me." I say as I look at the ground not wanting to see his face. It was quiet for a bit so I looked up and found Zach looking back the way we came with anger, hate, and some other emotions I can't place.

"Come on we'll be late to class and if they try that again tell me or Lyssa. We'll protect you from them and Kim." He sighs, turning to our class just a few feet away and when we get there we're late but the teacher doesn't seem to mind. She just shooed us to our seats while continuing to teach. The class went by in a blur but I at least managed to take some notes. I head for english but as i'm heading there I see Jay and his friends again so I detour only to end up lost.

I finally find my way to class and realize that I'm late as I can hear Mr Blackstone talking about the first book we would be reading. The door was shut meaning I had to knock so I swallowed the lump in my throat and knocked hoping that he isn't too mad at me. The door opened to reveal Mr Blackstone looking down at me but it's his expressionless face that makes me scared.

"Your Late Miss Samuels, Detention with me after school. Now please take your seat." He said while moving so I can enter the room but instead of answering I nod and jog to my seat with my head down so he doesn't see the tears forming. Once seated I get what I need out and I feel a couple of tears escape down my cheek but before I can wipe them away Blackstone is at my desk. I look up as he hands me the book we will be reading and there's a quick look of surprise with something else in his eyes. The slight part of his lips gives away that he was surprised but it's gone quickly before anyone else can notice.