Chapter 11

"When it's just us around you can call me by my first name or a nickname made from it but only if I can do the same to you." He says making me smile.

"Alright Leo that sounds good to me." I reply and Lyssa along with Zach start laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask them.

"You picked the one name he hates." Zach choked out between laughs.

"I only hate when you two call me Leo. So please Reny ignore them." Leo commented.

"What? Why do you hate when we call you that?" Lyssa asked, offended by the comment.

"You two like to joke that I'm Leo the lion in the morning." He said to her and she just made a oh yeah kinda face before turning back to me.

"Ok next question Ren. What is your favorite holiday?" She asked as Zach settled down.

"Halloween easily. Zach what is your Favorite hobby?" I say before looking at Zach.

"Video games. Kyt, what is your favorite animal?" He asked and I noticed that Leo was watching us intently listening.

"Sharks. Leo what is your favorite outdoor activity?" I asked him, hoping to learn something about him that's interesting.

"Swimming. Reny, what is your favorite story?" He chuckled.

"The Little mermaid. Lyssa, what is your favorite flower?" I said and we did this till it was time to leave. I learned that Leo liked to swim and read in his free time along with liking vanilla, rain, lavender and rose but what made me smile big was that his favorite color was also dark blue. Lyssa likes to sing, dance, and watch scary movies and her color of choice is purple but she loves winter time along with christmas. Zach likes to play games and joke but he doesn't have a favorite color or holiday.

We packed up and started walking out to the parking lot where only a black Jeep sat which I'm guessing is their car. I look around real quick to get my bearing so I can walk home since no one would be picking me up. I feel a hand on my shoulder along with that weird electricity feeling again.

"Do you need a ride home Reny?" Leo asks as he slowly takes his hand off my shoulder but as soon as it's gone I miss the feeling of it.

"No I'm gonna walk home but thanks anyway. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye guys. And yes Lyssa I'll remember." I say as I turn and start towards home. I hear them each say bye but Leo mumbled something after his goodbye. By the time I get home it's almost completely dark out. Once inside mom and Matt stand there with pissed looks on their faces.

"So you intently got detention so you could fuck your teacher and you went to school without a shirt on under that sweatshirt. I mean what kind of person are you to do such inappropriate things." Matt screamed at me as he crossed the room unzipping the hoodie revealing Leo's shirt underneath.

"I bet that belongs to that guy you've been screwing around with or even that poor teacher who fell for your trap." Mom said looking at me with disgust and Matt just grabbed me and took me to my room to be locked in again but at least this time he didn't grab my hair.

"Tomorrow I'm calling the school and having them change your classes so you don't bother that poor teacher anymore." Mom says as she follows us up the stairs and helps Matt shove me into my room. The cold fear of not getting to see Leo made me start to cry as they shut and locked the door behind them. I curl up in the corner again with my book of The little mermaid that my dad gave me when I was little.

I put my mermaid books in my bag in fear that when I'm gone tomorrow Mom might destroy them like she did the other ones I used to have. I only have three books left from my original collection. The day my dad died, mom destroyed the other books that I couldn't hide. I decided to call and talk with Lyssa since I felt like I could trust her.