The Come Back Kid

I didn't sleep at all that night. I just kept tossing and turning and grumbling about how much I hated Taylor Swift and her damn catchy songs. I got up in the middle of the night with a plan in mind, a plan that would probably fail because it was 4 o'clock in the fucking morning and no plan made at 4 o'clock in the morning ever went as smoothly as we hoped it would. 

I rifled through the many boxes of hair dye under my sink until I found the brown that closely resembled my hair from before I moved away from Holmes Chapel. The plan was to go back to the basics. To remind Harry that Taylor would just dedicate an entire album to him and that I would gladly fluff his hair whenever he was upset. I just needed some kind of, I don't even know. Some strand of hope, no matter how thin it was. 

After I'd rinsed the dye out, instead of just going back to bed, I wandered around my house, cleaning up random things to make myself feel better. That's when I noticed Elana Bitch was not in my room. Not at all. Instead there was a little sheet of paper folded up in the shape of a heart. Went back to the hotel with Lou, Zayn, Lili, Niall, and Ed. Haz is passed out on the couch. Have fun. ;)  The hoebag ditched me so that she could smang the other ginger bitch. I fucking hated her. And just to spite her, I ate the rest of the cookies. Who's winking now bitch? Oh, still her. And with that I went to sleep, grumpy and with a stomach ache. 

The wave of nausea that hit me as soon as I lifted my head was like a blow to the gut. I rolled out of bed quickly, hitting the ground with a thud and slamming my elbow against the bedside table before scrambling as fast as I could possibly manage to the bathroom. I made it just in time to stick my head inside the toilet before I puked up all of my stomach contents. Which was basically about ten snickerdoodle cookies.

"Fucking Snickerdoodle Gods, why have you disgraced me?" I groaned, falling backwards onto the tile floor. The cold tiles were actually helpful, they helped bring my fever down a bit. Not much, but just enough that the room stopped spinning. I made a mental checklist in my head of all the food I ate last night. Some turkey (okay, a lot of turkey), mashed potatoes, mac and cheese with extra cheese because it's just not the same without it, peas, stuffing.....so...maybe the list was a bit extensive. Yolo. 

I was still stretched out on the bathroom floor when Harry walked into my room, wiping the sleep out of his eyes. "Why are you making so much noise in here? I thought you weren't a morning person?" he asked jokingly, not looking for me, or at me, for that matter. I wanted to throw up on him. Kinda gross, I know, but it seemed like an easy fix to me hating his fucking guts.

"Go the fuck away," I groaned, leaning over into the toilet to puke again.

Harry rushed over quickly, holding my hair back behind my shoulder and rubbing soothing circles. That's when he noticed it. "You dyed your hair in the middle of the night?"

"No, it just magically turned brown while I was sleeping," I grumbled as I pushed him away from me and went to the sink, trying to use as much tooth paste as possible to get the stench off of my breath. 

"I don't remember you being this bitchy in the morning last time."

I glared at him in the mirror until he gave me a weird look and left the bathroom.  I hated him. I truly did. Because, I, I could be mad at him but he couldn't be mad at me. I didn't do anything. He did. He was using me again as a pawn in his sick and twisted fucking Curly Haired Bitch game. And I, for one, was not going to let him win this time. Nope. Nope. No. Nada. Not happening. I refuse. 

"Why are you even still here?" I yelled as I laid back down on my bed, snuggling up to my pillowpet, Roberto. 

"Because you're sick. I'm not just going to leave you here by yourself," he replied as he came and leaned against the door frame of my room.