chapter 3: getting in the way

"You coming or what mind freak?"

I groggily pushed myself of the ground and followed bakugo through the crowded halls. A variety of animals littered the halls today and a lot of heads turned to us as we walked by with our signature scowls.

Bakugo must have noticed everyone staring because he raised his head and released an intimidating roar. All the students jumped back. I felt a tail poke me from next to me and I looked over to see bakugo nodding.

Taking the hint, I raised my hind into the air and leaped forward with a deadly roar. As I rose, bakugo walked past me with a smug grin.

What's he so happy about? That's when I noticed all the animals in the halls had their heads bowed and we're kneeling with respect to us.

"....bakugo...? What are they doing?" I asked very confused.

"Dipshit. They're submitting to us and have a knowledge we are the alphas." He said proudly still strutting down the halls taking a left.

"We? Why us though?" I kind of knew the answer bur wanted to make sure.

"Well we are the strongest animals roaming these halls so they know not to mess with us or our mates." He said non-chalantly.

Mates?! Does that mean he does have a mate? If it's anyone it's definetly that kirishima rachat.

Before I could ask him anymore about it he stopped in front of a double door and barged in with a snarl. I followed soon after to see our class still in animal form in a line.

"There you are. Hurry up and stand in the line." Aizawa snapped, his red eyes glowing.

I sluggishly sauntered over to the line. I stood in between denki and Bakugo.

The wolf looked ecstatic to see me and was about to say something when he was pat on the shoulder by deku.

I didn't listen in on their conversation because I'm not Bakugo so I turned my head back to Aizawa.

"Okay so today we are going to be training in your animal form. You need to partner up in groups of two and pair you self up with another pair."

I turned my head to ask denki when I was face to face with a small green cyote. His tongue was poking out and his green eyes were filled with excitement and nervousness.

"H-hey shinsou..." he stuttered.
"Hey deku." I said looking over his shoulder to see denki sitting with mina, his head hanging down. She had her wing around him and was saying something which I couldn't make out.

"S-so....wanna t-team u-up?" He asked staring at his feet.

"Well not really..." I stated looking over to see all of the bakusquad already pared up.

With a sigh I said:

"...but okay." His eyes filled with joy as he jumped around the place giggling. Kam- uh denki usually does that and it's cute but it's just annoying with deku.

"Okay hurry up. We need to find a pair." I said with a growl to let him know I'm agitated.

Denki and walked over and flashed a quick smile before asking us if we wanted to pair.

"Sero-kun why aren't you paired up with your girlfriend?" Deku asked innocently pointing his paw to mina.

The squirrel jumped onto denkis back and said...

"Well I wanted to pair up with my bud since he couldn't partner up with who he actually wanted to." He said patting denkis head.

I felt a pang of something in my chest which made me growl deeply at them, earning some stares.