nine

I want to thank you lovely gals and pals for reading and voting. I love reading the comments lmao!! 

⚠️dRuG USaGe.... PeEr PReShUre⚠️

***

March

Two very similar months came and went. You never wanted to know if Adam did see you and Henry that day. You're sure you and Adam were on the same page. You didn't talk to him unless you absolutely had to. Sure you saw each other in class, but that's all it was. Nothing more and nothing less. In February, he congratulated you on placing valedictorian over an email. It seemed rushed and there was a typo in it as well. The lack of communication sucked but there shouldn't even be a need to communicate. He was your teacher, not your friend. Passing his desk and having nothing to say felt wrong but you knew what had to happen. You'd graduate, shake his hand, and never cross paths again. 

It was such a hot day in school today. You had your hair pulled up and you fanned yourself with a packet. The papers stapled together had your first failing grade on them. The heat forced you not to care. Adam's expression when he handed it out made you feel sick. It was true you started emotionally falling behind which meant you briefly struggled to keep up. Never wanting to return to after-school tutor lessons, you decided that what was best was to gather yourself up and get over yourself.  

"Miss L/n please come here." Adam's voice from the front of the class startled you. You sat the packet on the desk and got to your feet. Camille raised her eyebrows at you. You shrugged and headed to the front of the room. Adam stood up and moved from behind his desk, "Follow me." 

You chewed at your lip and walked with him out to the hall. Adam closed the door and looked down at you. Avoiding his eye contact you stared at the floor, "Y/n..." 

"What?" The sound of your name coming out of his mouth always got your attention. You peered up at him and made sure to roll your eyes. Adam blinked at you, unimpressed. His eyes scanned you and he picks his hand up and brushes it against your neck. Your body sends a heavy shiver down your entire skeleton. 

"You're bruising," Adam said under his breath, and your face burned. His fingers ran over your exposed hickey, it stung and your body disobeys your orders and stepped away from his touch. You had forgotten that you put your hair up, revealing Henry's brand on your skin.  

 "So are you going to retake this test or do you want to take the D?"

You almost burst out in laughter at Adam's poorly chosen words. He doesn't seem to notice, looking irritated by your behavior. You take a long hard thought about literally taking the D, and you lose your composure. You swallow hard, and force yourself to stand up straight, "I'll take the D."

Adam's face turns light pink. You giggle and Adam rubs the back of his neck and cleared his throat. His face goes from embarrassment to sudden surprise as he stares at your face, eyes wide. You feel warm liquid spill from your nose. Your hands fly to your face as blood escapes and falls on your shirt and the floor. Adam's hands cradle your head and tilt it upward. He uses his thumbs to gently level your chin towards the ceiling before letting you go. You couldn't see him but you assume he's unbuttoning his shirt, rushing the fabric to your face. His long digits clasp over your dainty hand, helping you stop the rest from streaming down your face. Fuck, this is so fucking embarrassing. 

"Jesus y/n!" 

"I didn't plan for this to happen." You sharply reply and try to get a glimpse of Adam's bare chest. You are disappointed to see he's wearing a white T-shirt. Adam's grip over your hand remained even though you could do it fine yourself, "I'm sure it was just the heat."