twenty seven

Welcome backkk kind readers :) 

***

The First Week Of December 

You've always been rather curious, and today wasn't any different. You sat alone, reading, and relaxing all by yourself. Adam was absent, having gone off someplace away from home. He'd left just shortly, breezing out of the basement, and not really giving a clear explanation as to where he was heading. He just said ' work ' Wow, what a clear and concise explanation. It wouldn't have been weird in any other situation but it's the weekend. Most Saturdays he spent with you entirely, it was the single day of the week he would give you his undivided attention. It had been what you agreed on months back which wasn't a concrete commitment, but Adam never failed to spend the majority of the day with you. Now, you didn't actually care about him "breaking" the promise, you just thought it was odd for him to just disappear without a proper warning. But at the same time, Adam was proven to be an odd man. You needn't worry, he'd be back eventually. 

The short week following Thanksgiving was a sweet but difficult week. Sweet being by Adam's newfound intoxicating behavior around you. It wasn't very much different than before but there was this obvious change in the atmosphere when you were together. His lingering kisses and long-lasting embraces were invigorating. It blew your mind how much you enjoyed every minute in his presence. You didn't know if everything was just normal and your mind was just over-analyzing, or if something had indeed changed. The ambiance was hair-raising and honestly a little suffocating. All of the sexual tension ate at your sanity. You still haven't stopped thinking about Adam's many Thanksgiving acts of kindness. Both being making you cum, twice and letting you upstairs willingly. Not to mention, feeding you an amazing dinner. The events replayed in your mind over and over again. When Adam is in the room you find yourself sitting at the edge of your seat, eagerly ready for anything. But you mostly hid all of that inside, only being brave enough to show this faux nonchalant acceptance of everything. As if you weren't squealing from the inside out. Instead, you try hard not to give off any of your anxious enthusiasm, coating it with your award-winning acting skills and distinguished inexperienced girl energy. You didn't want to come off too much like a prude, but you wanted to be challenging. You wanted Adam to work for it and beg for your attention. 

The other night, you loved the way you commanded the situation and took control. The moment was exhilarating and there wasn't a better feeling than being dominant over a man twice your size. Through your bashfulness, you never once denied Adam from doing what he wanted. He's always been respectful and mostly reserved, so you're never faced with the dilemma of having to tell him no. Adam made it hard to manage your emotions, and the burning within that ached for anything to happen between you when he was near only strengthened by the day. It was all so dangerously addicting. Every. Little. Bit. Whether by his arms slinking around your hips or meeting your eyes with his forever dazzling ones. He has become bolder now, never hesitating to feel up your thigh and tease your cunt. SO bold you had been taking extra precautions when fooling around. You knew what would happen next and it sent shivers to fly down your spine. 

SHIT- 

You rest the finished book beside you. Damn, another one bites the dust. You stretch and spring out of the comforter blanketing the couch. You stalk towards the very familiar book shelf and scan. Every single book you've probably looked over and examined. All of the spines possess its own separate and distinctive aspects. You pace back and forth, waiting for something to catch your eye. There! You spot an interesting color, and you pull out something that was the opposite of what you wanted, a math book. Your excitement dies down and you shove the book back in place, but something blocks its smooth entrance. You groan and try to shove again, hoping this time it would snap back in place without any extra work, but no.