thirty

hihi y'all <3 welcome back

You've been waiting forever for this. I am sorry :( I would explain why it's taken so long to publish this bad boy, but it's a longgggg story. It's so crazy to think that I started writing this during quarantine in 2020. I was a sophomore in high school then and now I'm a junior in college. I'm just like y/n, a straight-A student lmao. Some things never change. Thank you all for reading <3 

***

Content Warning: I think we all know what is going to happen ;) 

continuing...

You watch Adam's mouth as you begin to make sense of the words coming out of his words. Your first thought is that you were so charmed. You could even say that in this moment you've never been so enamored with Adam. You don't know whether to be shocked or enchanted, so you settle for both as your eyes connect with his. Adam's brown eyes search your whole face. He looks for answers within your expression. You assume that he's waiting for a response. You were so caught up in the moment that you honestly forgot to speak. Adam's fingers fall away from your chin and his hands find themselves at your sides. Adam holds your waist and he pulls your torso a little closer to his center.

"Have I frightened you?" Adam asks and your eyes peel away from his as you shake your head, no, to disagree.

"No, not at all." You let a smile spread across your face and you laugh nervously. You're almost overwhelmed with how fast your heart is beating. You're quick to think of your love for Adam, and how you could put his worries at ease by just uttering a three-word phrase. You didn't care that it may indefinitely change your relationship with Adam. You want to laugh. Who would've thought you would be confessing your love for Adam after all of this time? A thousand ways to say 'I love you' flood your mind but you stop overthinking to look back into those brown eyes, "Adam I... "

"Are you okay?"

"Of course! I've never been better." You assure him by squeezing Adam's forearms. You observe as Adam's chest rises and falls. You've never seen him so nervous as he is right now. In your head, you wondered if Adam thought you would reject him. His eyes lower to glance at your lips and you can barely stand to make him wait any longer. You take his face in your hands and his eyes instantly look deep into yours, "The truth is I've already fallen for you... I am in love with you, Adam."

Adam's hands hook behind you, enclosing you within his arms. He moves steadily to catch your lips with a lovely kiss. You sigh into his lips, allowing your hands to lower from the sides of his face to his shoulders. You feel your body fuse into Adam for the moments your mouths mesh and meld together. Your lips move together slowly at first. Only millimeters of space separate you between each long kiss. The both of you keep coming back for more, smiling at one another in between every brief pause. Eventually, Adam picks up a comfortable pace. His nose presses into your face and you're surprised to feel his hands unlace from behind you. Adam's hands fall below your tailbone. His palms feel across your ass and your lips open for him to kiss you harder. Eventually, when Adam backs away from you, your hands fly to your lips. You realize they're sore.

"Y/n..." Adam starts to speak. Hearing your name, you perk up and look up at Adam. There's nothing better than hearing him say your name out loud.

"Yes?"

"I don't think even I can comprehend how lucky I am to hear those words coming from you," Adam speaks to you warmly, and you listen closely to the words Adam is saying. You're curious as to where he's going with this, "And after everything I have done, you love me."