suprise

"Wake up!" I demanded as I tossed his clothes as him. He hid his head under his pillow.

"Nooo. 5 more minutes." He groaned.

"I'm gonna go put all of the E strings on your guitars out of tune if you don't get up and get dressed." He threatened. He jumped up

"I'm up! I'm up! Please! Just don't do that!" Be pleaded as he got dressed. I just giggled.

Before we knew it everyone was here. We were all sitting in the livingroom. Lars was adoring all the attention. I got up and handed the giant box to Jay.

"This one will take awhile. So here." I said.

"What the hell is that?" Jake asked.

"It's not a present if I say." I reminded. Jay opened it.

"It's just packing peanuts." Jay pointed out.

"There's a box somewhere within it." I announced.

About 5 minutes into everyone opening presents and stuff he finally found the box. Everyone stopped. He opened it and had the most confused face. I was sitting on the floor.

"What's this?" He questioned.

"No way!" Daddy gasped as he hugged me tight.

"It's about damn time!" Dada insisted.

Everyone began to freak out in excitement. Except for Emily, Jordan, and also Jay who had no idea what was going on. I understand Emily and Jordan. But Jay should understand by now.

"It's a stick and a picture. Why are ya'll so excited?" He asked.

It was a pregnancy test and the ultrasound I got when I went to see if I am was actually pregnant or not. I looked at him. He was sitting on he couch in front of me.

"Are you really that stupid?" His own father implied. Jay nodded his hear yes.

"It's a pregnancy test and ultrasound." Hanna finally told him.

"I'm pregnant Jay! You're gonna be a dad!" I announced.

He didn't say a word. He just got up and walked out to the back padio. Everyone was so confused. I got up and walked out there with him. He was sitting on the stairs lighting a cigarette. I sat next to him.

"Why did you walk out? Don't you want to be a dad?" I asked.

"No no, don't get me wrong love. It's my dream to be a dad. And more excited than ever." He paused for a second. "I walked out because I can't show it. I can't show the emotions I want. And people would get the wrong idea if I was just calm. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I know it's been hard for you to express emotions since you got out. You just walked out and so we thought you weren't excited and upset."

"I promise babygirl. I'm working on it. It's just taking me awhile."

He put his cigarette out. We then fell into a kiss. He pulled away and a smile hit both of our faces. Our foreheads were touching.

"We're gonna be parents Cody." He whispered.

"I know we are." He gave me one last kiss before we walked back in.

"Are you alright?" His sister; Kyla asked.

"Yeah. I just needed a moment to process it I guess." Jay responded.

After presents and eating me, daddy, Hanna, Kyla, and Emily were all in the kitchen talking.

"I can't believe my little girl's gonna have a baby." Daddy declared.

"If you need any help, you know who to call." Hanna said.

Jay then walked in and walked to me he moved the hair covering my ear.

"I'm gonna go hide downstairs." He whispered in my ear. He moved the hair back then left.