time

It's been 8 and a half months. And my stomach is basically a beach ball. We learned that it's gonna be a boy and have decided on the name Cameron. We already cleaned out one of the rooms and turned it into a nursery.

I was walking around listening to music while cleaning a little and playing with Lars a bit. Jay was about to get off work so I was waiting for him.

I was doing the dishes when Jay got home. He came up behind me and put his arms around me, connecting his hands below my stomach. He was giving me kisses.

"How's my two babies?" He asked.

"Will you be the best husband in the world and do me a favor?" He nodded his head yes. "My feet are killing me. And I really need one of your infamous foot massages."

He smile more and carried me to the couch. I laid down and he sat at the end and rubbed my feet. I couldn't even see my feet over my stomach. He lifted my shirt up and kissed my stomach.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

He's a mechanic. Mostly because he already ruined the chances of almost any other job due to his tattoos.

"The same as usual." He shrugged. "But I wanna hear about your day. It's much more important than mine."

"I decided that I never want to be pregnant again. It's too damn much and I hate it." He stopped and his smile faded away a little.

"You really don't want any other kids?"

"Why? How many kids do you think we're having?"

"Well I always wanted to have at least 4." I sat up.

"4!? If that's the case then you're the one getting pregnant. Cause I'm not. This is absolute torture." I declared. "Besides, let's just have our first kid. Then we'll decide rather or not to have any others."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. It then happened. I gasped.

"Jay!" I called his name. I walked back to the living room. "It's time..."

His eyes widened. We grabbed a bag we packed a long time ago for this occasion. We them quickly drove to the hospital and got a room. He called my dads and his dad. I soon went into labor.

"Okay, when I tell you to push, you gotta push." The doctor said. I nodded mt head okay. I grabbed onto Jay's hand. "Push!" I pushed as hard as I could.

"This is your fault! I hate you!" I hissed at Jay.

That obviously hurt him a bit but he knew it was just the harmones.

"Gotta give one more big push." The doctor announced.

Before we knew it we heard a baby cry. I was breathing heavy. They took him to clean him off and stuff.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I just glared at him. My dads and his dad walked in. But before they could sat anything a nurse came back in too. She looked at Jay.

"Um... Dad, you may want to come here." She insisted. Without hesitation he went with her.

"Oh my god. I hope nothings wrong." I began to panic.

"Hey. Calm down it's gonna be alright." Daddy assured.

After a few minutes of them still having to try and calm me down Jay cane back. He was wiping his face on his shirt.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I asked immediately.

"He's having complications breathing on his own at the moment." He announced.

"What? Is he gonna be okay?" I gasped.

"They said it's not bad. It's only minor. And that they will most likely be able to get him breathing on his own soon." He answered.