home

About an hour later we still had no word. Our dad's all had to leave because it was getting late. Jay was the only other person who could stay. He was sitting in a chair silently panicking.

Another hour went by and the door opened. One of the nurses was carrying Cameron. We gasped. Jay got up and stood beside me.

"We fixed the breathing problem." She announced as she handed me him.

He was sleeping. We both smiled as a tear fell down our faces.

"Thank you so much for helping him. We were terrified he wasn't gonna make it." Jay thanked.

"And you had a reason to be terrified. He's a true fighter." She assured.

I then handed him to Jay. He was so tiny compared to Jay.

A few days later we were allowed to leave. We took him home. He has my blue eyes which really stand out with his darker mixed skin tone.

We set his carrier on the table. Lars put his front paws on the table and began sniffing him out.

Jay then picked up Cameron and he started crying. Lars noticed that and started growling at Jay.

"Hey! No growling!" I demanded.

He stopped and just glared at him. Jay put the binky in Cameron's mouth.

"He hasn't growled at me in forever. Where did that come from?" Jay asked.

"I think he thinks that you made him cry." I implied. "So he's protecting him too."

"Hey, he's my son. Not yours." Jay told Lars. I just giggled.

"Okay, it's time for dinner." I announced.

I took Cameron from Jay and sat on the couch and began breastfeeding him. Jay sat beside me and placed his hand on my other breast. I moved it but he just put it back.

"No. My boob." He insisted.

"Oh. So now it's attached to you too?"

"No. But it's attached to you. Therefore, mine."

I just rolled my eyes. Cameron was soon done and so I left it up to Jay to burp him as I made sure his bed and nursery was ready. There was a knock on the door.

I walked out to open it bur Jay already did. It was Jake, Hanna, and Emily. Hanna grabbed Cameron from Jay.

"Yeah, you can definitely take him from me." Jay remarked sarcastically.

"Didn't ask for your permission. But thanks." Hanna said as they walked in.

"Sorry." Jake sighed.

So how much do you want to die after the experience?" Hanna asked me.

"How the hell do people go through this more than once?!" She just giggled.

"He's sooo cute." Emily said.

"Well I mean, the male genes usually do show up the most. So that's probably why." Jay joked.

"Does Lars like him? Or is he racist towards him too?" Jake asked.

"Lars is not racist." I hissed.

"Well I picked Cameron up and he started crying so Lars growled at me." Jay shrugged.

"I can't wait til you get older and I can kidnap you and take you to do fun things." Hanna declared.

"I can't wait til he gets older and learns how to read so I can watch Jay explain what his tattoos mean." I giggled.

"I don't think I've ever seen your tattoos. What are you talking about?" Hanna asked. He sighed. He rolled up his sleeves and read then as he pointed at them.

"Fuck me 'til I beg for mercy. Touch me, hurt me, leave me, repeat. Numb soul." He rolled up his pants leg. "Fuck your god." They all laughed. "There's more but I'd have to ta my email my shirt off."