Kidnapped!

A/N 6 down, 4 to go!

Gia: Get to it then!

Me: XD

Gia: Just write.

Me: Okie

Gia: Hold on... I just realized... did you leave Dex's Diner wrecked?

Me: Uh... uh-oh O.O Shit, I did.

Gia: Sith Spits...

X

"YOU WERE ATTACKED BY DARTH KAMEON?!" Mace bellowed in rage and panic after Obi-Wan reported that the Dex's Diner was ambushed.

"And Padawan Elvis had been badly injured," Obi-Wan cringed at the tone of his fellow Jedi Master. "The Sith had battle droids with him. They distracted us while Kameon battled Elvis,"

"Deadly, this Sith apprentice is," Yoda frowned. "Alert, we must all be. Level up security in the temple and the clone barracks, we must,"

"I will alert the clones to keep their guard up, in case Darth Kameon decides to bomb the barracks," Shaak-Ti stood up and quickly left the room.

"We will keep every youngling inside the temple until the Sith apprentice is found," Depa offered before standing up and leaving with Plo Koon.

"We will warn the temple guards for any Sith intruder that may enter the temple to burn it down," Fisto spoke then he and Mundi stood up to leave.

"Where is Padawan Elvis now?" Luminara asked as soon as the rest of them were gone to help, leaving Yoda, Mace and herself alone in the chambers with Obi-Wan.

"I left him in the capable hands of the Jedi Healers," Obi-Wan replied. "He was tossed to a wall twice and Force-choked quite badly. He may need to stay there for a week or two..."

"Master Kenobi!" The doors swung open, and the four Jedi masters turned to see one of the healers, Jedi Master Healer Vokara Che, run to them. "Master Kenobi, the boy is missing!"

"What?!" Obi-Wan's eyes widened. "How?! I just dropped him off an hour ago, and he was severely injured and out-cold!"

"Well, he's gone now!" Vokara ran a hand down her lekku. "And I don't know where he could be!"

"Check the vents, have you, Master Che?" Yoda questioned.

"He couldn't have, Master Yoda, he would be too injured to climb," Vokara shook her head.

"If he was well enough to wake up and get up then he would be well enough to climb a vent to escape." Mace growled with a hiss. "Why do so many Jedi escape the medical wing..."

"Come, Master Che, Master Kenobi," Luminara got up from her seat. "Let's go and find him. We have to make sure he is alright,"

"Right," Obi-Wan nodded then he dashed out of the doors of the Council Chambers, with the Mirialan and Twi'lek right at his heels.

X

"Any sign of him?" Anakin asked through his comm, a few hours after he, Ahsoka and the clones decided to split up to cover more ground.

"Negative, General," Rex answered.

"No, Sir, none here," Jesse replied.

"Nothing here, General Skywalker," Fives reported.

"He's not near the Senate building either, Master," Ahsoka said with an exasperated sigh.

"If he's not anywhere on the ground then he must be on the roofs!" Anakin hissed. "Ahsoka, Rex, check up top. Jesse, Fives, check the spaceport. I need to do something,"