Chaos At The Cantina

A/N Too much STORIES TO THINK AND WRITE!!!

Gia: KRIFFING TURN OFF YOUR IMAGINATION!

Me: I CAAAAN'T!!!

Gia: Force Damn you!!!

Me: *back to readers* ENJOY AND YOU MAY GIVE YOUR COMMENTS!

X

It was late morning, and Caleb swallowed as he stood where he had met the stranger earlier. He knew he shouldn't be since Master Billaba and Master Plo were hiding in the bushes nearby, each of them hiding their Force Signatures as they watched, but the pressure was on him, and he didn't like it one bit.

'Take calm and cleansing breaths, Caleb...' he told himself, taking a deep, shaky breath as he felt a chill run down his spine. 'This is for the Jedi Council... You are doing your duty...'

Suddenly, another Force Signature pressed against him, and he felt a shudder of fear rise up on his. He soon relaxed as the signature felt... calm, warm and... friendly.

"Hello, Caleb,"

The said boy looked up to see the hooded stranger jump down from the top of a tree branch. Caleb nearly yelped in surprise, but he bit his tongue to stop himself from embarrassing himself (in front of the two spying masters, that is).

"Hello, Specter 10," he managed to say without revealing his nervousness. "I... I have the reply you need from the council,"

"And a few 'bodyguards', I presume?" The stranger chuckled as he turned to eye the two Jedi Masters. "Hide your Force Signatures as much as you want, Masters, but through the Force, it's quite easy to notice that someone is amiss,"

Depa and Plo were caught off-guard by the stranger. How did he know that they were there? Was he that powerful?

"Master Yoda told us to be cautious," Caleb explained with a gulp.

"I understand," The stranger nodded, his sapphire eyes glowing with amusement, and Caleb swore that he saw a smile under hoodie. "Now, the reply to my message?"

"O-Oh! Yes, that's right..." the boy reached into the pocket in his robe and took out a data disk. "Here,"

"I take it that they agreed to the arrangement?" the stranger spoke as he gently took the disk.

"Yes, Specter 10," Caleb nodded. "Two Jedi Masters are going to meet up with you tonight,"

"I would guess Masters Windu and Kenobi will be the ones I will meet?"

Depa and Plo stiffened. This stranger was too intelligent for their sake. How did he figure it all out?

Caleb, on the other hand, looked like he had seen a ghost. "H-How...?"

"Obvious already, but honestly, I was just guessing," the stranger shrugged before patting the boy's head. "Thank you for trusting me, Caleb, and I really meant what I said about you in the message; you will be a great Jedi Knight, and an even better Jedi Master,"

"T-Thank you, Specter 10," Caleb felt a beam of pride as he smiled.

"I shall take my leave now," The stranger bowed then he disappeared into the bushes.

Caleb watched him leave then let out a sigh of relief.

"Caleb," He jumped, however, when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to see his master now standing beside him.

"M-Master Billaba... I..."

"It is alright, my Padawan," Depa gave him a smile.

"This 'Specter 10' is more powerful than we had first theorized," Plo frowned. "He immediately recognized a blank spot in the Force and knew which Jedi Masters were to be sent,"