Facing The Council

A/N Finally! I'll be able to update this!!!

Gia: Yeah, finally...

X

Ding-Dong! Ding-Dong!

Elvis groaned at the doorbell before prying himself off his bed. He was in his peach pajamas and white t-shirt, his hair tied in a messy ponytail as he sleepily made his way out of his bedroom and through the living room. He used the Force to open the door to see the 'Hero Of No Fear' and 'The Negotiator' at his doorstep.

"Good morning, young Elvis," Obi-Wan greeted with a smile.

"What do you two want?" Elvis grumbled.

"Uh, you agreed to meet up with the Jedi Council?" Anakin reminded with a smug grin. "Remember?"

"EARLY in the KRIFFING morning?!" Elvis growled. "WHAT IN SITH HELLS IS WRONG WITH THE COUNCIL?!"

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Anakin snickered.

"SHUT UP!" Elvis pinched the ridge of his forehead. "Just... come inside and wait in the living room. I'll just... wash up and change into better clothes..."

"As you wish," Obi-Wan gave a nod before entering with his former Padawan at his heels.

They sat on the couch as the boy slipped back into his room. Obi-Wan leaned back on the cushion. Anakin shuffled a bit near his former master and coughed to get his attention.

"Master?"

"Yes, Anakin?"

"You seemed more relaxed than usual," the Jedi Knight chuckled. "And that's after last night's... erm, events. What's going on?"

"I... don't know," Obi-Wan sighed and sat back up. "Last night, I've never been so stressed out in my life, but when Elvis pointed his finger on my forehead, he... he did something that seemed to ease my mind and... I honestly don't know how to describe it..."

"Me too," Anakin spoke. "He said that he would be able to help me with some of my... emotion problems, and when he did, I suddenly felt... lighter and... fuller. My feelings for Padme aren't as heavy as before,"

"What do you mean?" Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow at him. "Shouldn't you have felt more love towards her now that your emotions are calm and free?"

"That's just it; I don't," Anakin let out a sigh. "That's why I'm starting to doubt why I married her in the first place. I mean, yes, I love her, but I don't know if I'm really 'in love' with her..."

"But I feel you ARE attached to someone in that way," Obi-Wan turned to him. "If not Padme then who?"

"Umm..." Anakin avoided eyes, as if fearing of being read like an open book.

"Are you two done?"

The duo turned to see Elvis arrive, wearing a golden crop top that was similar to the one he wore the other night and wearing grey ripped jeans with dark yellow shoes as he had an orange choker around his neck and arm bands around his lower arms. His hair was long and brushed, flowing down to his back as he stood by the wall, a hand resting on his hip.

"Oh, young Elvis," Obi-Wan stood up from his seat. "I see you've finished freshening up,"

"I should've give you my data-pad number, so you could've called before coming here," Elvis grumbled, folding his arms. "Anyway, you two done talking? I thought the Jedi Council wants to see me early in the morning,"

"They do," Anakin chuckled as he got on his feet. "And yeah, we're done. We were just..."

"If you must know, I didn't cast any spell on either of ya," Elvis told them. "I just took away your distress and released into the Force, so you can focus on your feelings,"