Chapter 5

Last night, I didn't have a weird dream. Well, it was sort of weird, but not like the other dreams I've been having lately. Last night, I dreamed that Calum and I were making out were we had kissed and then it started to get dark outside. So then we walked back to the cabin, and we saw Luke proposing to Savanna. It was so cute. Right now, we were all waiting at the bus stop. Luke and Savanna were quietly talking about different things. Calum was next to me, Ashton was in between Luke and I, and Michael was sitting down on the concrete in front of us.

"So." Ashton said. "I heard that you and Calum kissed."

It was quiet for a second.

"Yeah. That was my first real kiss." I said.

Ashton smiled.

"Do you plan on kissing him again?" He asked.

"Mmm, maybe."

I giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I noticed Hannah walking over to us a few seconds later.

"So Natalie, did you enjoy our little play date yesterday?" She said, leaning in so she was close to my face.

"Hannah leave her alone." Calum said.

"Did you enjoy the marks I left on you?"

Calum held my hand tightly.

"Grow up Hannah. Why do you attempt to pick on Savanna and I?" I said.

"Because you have something I want, darling." She said, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

I pushed her hand off of me, but she quickly grabbed my shoulder and started to squeeze it really hard. Calum grabbed her hand quickly and held it up into the air.

"Don't fucking touch her. If I ever see you touch or threaten or harass her in anyway I'll get your ass kicked out of this school faster than you could fucking blink." He said.

"Aw, Calum is defending his little girlfriend!" She said.

"She's not my girlfriend. Fuck off Hannah."

She raised her arms as a sign of retreat before she walked away from us.

"Are you ok Natalie?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

He kissed me again.

"Calum we are in public!" I said, swatting his hand.

Michael blushed, "Calum why don't you just man up and ask her out?"

Calum blushed and shrugged.

"Come on mate you've got this beautiful girl in front of you, and it's obvious niether of you will confess your undying love for each other so you might as well put your big boy pants on a tell her how you feel." Ashton said.

Calum blushed even more as he turned towards me and took a deep breath.

"I really like you Natalie. I do. And I think you are by far the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. If you don't feel the same way I do, just know that I will always love you and that I will always be there for you and I will always protect you." He said.

"I like you too. And I feel the same way. You're so nice and handsome, and you care a lot about me. You could probably have any girl in the world, but instead you chose me. And I admire you for that." I said.

He smiled and hugged me. A second later, he pulled away, but left his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend? He asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

Then he kissed me again, and this time neither of us pulled away, and I wasn't going to hit him after.

"So you guys are dating now?" Hannah said.

"Mind your own business Hannah. Don't you have anything better to do than stalk people?" Michael said.

She just shook her head and giggled.

"You boys better tell her before I do." She said.

"Tell me what?" I said, looking at Calum.

"I don't know what she's talking about Natalie. Just ignore her." He said.

Hannah smiled, "You're getting yourself into a lot of shit by being around them princess." She said.

"Leave me and my girlfriend alone Hannah." Calum said.

"Go fuck yourself." I added.

The bus pulled up, and we all went to the back again. Calum put his arm around me and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" I asked.

"Because." He said, staring out of the window.

I noticed that it had started to rain as the rain pitter pattered on the windows of the bus. Calum smiled at me and then put his head onto my shoulder.

"Because I've wanted to kiss you since the moment I saw you." He said.