Chapter 8.

I fell asleep again, but this time I was in Calum's arms. I could tell he was awake because I could feel him rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"Good morning." He said with a smile.

"Good morning." I replied.

He giggled and turned me over to face him.

"Are you excited for the concert today?" He said with his eyes closed.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"Me too. Make sure to tell your parents."

"I'll tell my parents when I get home." I said.

He nodded in approval and then kissed my forehead. He was so cute. I rolled over to lie on my back, but I froze and started to see things. I saw Savanna, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Mali, and I all in a really big, nice room. Everyone was dressed nicely, but I noticed that I was still dressed casually. Mali and Savanna pulled me into a room. Savanna handed me a fancy and long navy blue dress and a pair of silver heels with clear gems on them. I began to get undressed, and then proceeded to slip on the elegant dress and the heels. Savanna grabbed my hand and led me to a chair. I sat down, and she began to do my hair. While she did that, Mali did my make up. They were sayingn things to me, but I couldn't hear them. When they both finished, Mali handed me a box. I cautiously opened it, and when I did, I saw a beautiful tiara (or crown). Mali carefully grabbed it and placed it on top of my head. We all looked at ourselves in the mirror for a second, all of us smiling, giggling, looking beautiful. Something told me that this moment was special. They led me back out into the bigger room, where a throne was, as well as a red carpet leading up to it. I noticed a giant window in the center of the roof or ceiling, and as I looked out of it, I saw the sun, proudly shining in the sky. Everyone was standing in front of me in a line, each of them holding something. Ashton; a book, Calum; a locket, Michael; a variety of flowers, Luke; a necklace with a green gem on it, Mali; a small jar, and Savanna; a letter from someone. Calum looked up at me and smiled. My legs were crossed and the slit in my dress revealed my legs a bit. In my hands, was a large piece of wood. As I smiled back at him and began to relax a bit, someone threw open the doors to the room (which were in front of me, but farther away) and ran in. It was Hannah. She looked furious. Her eyes now red instead of their normal color; blue, and there was mascara running down her face. She stopped in the center of the room. Everyone in front of me moved aside so she was still far away from me, but still in front of me.

"I'm supposed to be sitting there!", she yelled. "Change me, give me what I want, or I'll kill you."

"Do not talk to her like that. She is a queen, and shall be spoken to like one. And even if she wasn't, you should never talk to anyone that way." Mali said.

Hannah scoffed and began to approach me. Luke put his hand out and stopped her, but she pushed past him. When she was in front of me, she stuck her hands out and wrapped them around my neck. I dropped the wood in my hands and slowly stood up. A look of fear washed over her face. She tried to tighten her grip, but it was not hurting me. I grabbed her hands and took them away from my neck.

"You can't hurt me anymore." I said calmly.

She just giggled.

"Watch me."

She snapped her fingers and a bunch of people rushed in. They charged in like an army, all heading towards my friends and my boyfriend. Everyone began to fight. Hannah swung at me, but I ducked before she could hit me. I punched her and she stumbled backwards a bit. Two guys came up to us and they picked me up. I squirmed around in their grip trying to get free.

"Put me down!", I demanded.

They ignored me.

"I said put me down I am a queen!"