Chapter 6

If I hadn't already mentioned it, today was Friday. You already know about the whole Calum and I thing, but just a second ago, the boys asked Savanna and I if we would like to come to a small party that they were having. Right now, Savanna was curling her hair, and I was putting on my shoes.

"So, how are you and Luke doing?" I asked.

"Fine." She said. "We're supposed to go out tomorrow."

"Nice."

"You and Calum should go do something together."

"We just started dating today."

"That doesn't mean that you guys can't have a little fun." She said, smiling.

"Savanna!"

She giggled and set her curling iron down.

"You two are cute together." She said, leaning back onto the counter.

"Thanks. You and Luke are cute together."

"Thanks."

It was silent after that, until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, when are you guys going to get here? I miss you." I heard Calum say.

"We'll be there soon. Maybe around 10 or 15 minutes ok?"

"Ok."

"I'll see you soon. Bye Cal."

Then he hung up.

"Savanna please hurry up."

"Aw, does someone want to see their little boyfriend?" Savanna said.

"Shut up."

I smiled and started to put on my jacket. She finally finished doing her hair, and put her jacket on as well. I grabbed my purse, house keys, and phone and made my way into the living room.

"Mom, dad, may Savanna and I borrow the car?" I asked.

"Why?" My dad asked.

"Well, our friends are throwing a party and they invited us. We'll be home by 12." I said.

"Ok." My dad said.

"You girls better be home by 12 or you'll both be grounded. No drinking, no innapropriate stuff, and please be safe." My mom said.

"Ok. Thank you guys." Savanna and I said.

"Love you mom, love you dad." I added.

They said I love you too as I grabbed the keys out of my mom's coat pocket and headed out to my mom's car. After driving about 15 minutes, and Savanna changing the radio station about 30 times, we finally arrived to the cabin. I saw Calum and Luke step outside to greet us. I could hear the music blasting from inside the cabin. Savanna and I stepped out of the car and I locked it as she ran off somewhere with Luke. Calum hugged me tightly before we walked inside.

"This is my sister Mali Koa." He said.

"Hi, nice to meet you Mali Koa, my name is Natalie." I said, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Natalie. So, Calum, this is your girlfriend that you've been telling me about?" She said.

I felt myself blush as he nodded.

"Well, I think she's beautiful, and I also think that you two would be perfect for each other." She said before walking away.

"So, that was my sister." He said.

"She seems very nice, and she's very pretty." I said.

"Do you want anything to snack on?"

"Um, well what do you guys have?"