Chapter 1

After the third princess of the ghost realm, Li Yanzhi and Li Jing's daughter had settled down in the mortal realm, they never came back. so, the throne was replaced by Xu Yang. 

But, wayyyyy before Feng Jiu and Dong Hua had Gun Gun, this is what happened....

Bai Qian gave her last kneel of filial piety, she was escorted by Dong Hua Dijun to the nine heavens. Ye Hua was still in his Study when the third prince, Lian Song and Lady Cheng Yu ( Lian Song's Love Interest ) came to remind him

" Ye Hua, Its almost Time, quickly, Get Ready ! Or else you'll be late "

Ye Hua replied with a simple " no need to rush, i won't be late. I've been waiting for 3 lifetimes... i won't be late " with a small mischievous smile

As the hours went on......finally the auspicious hour had come ! Bai Qian changed into a beautiful rose red gown that sparkled unending and was designed just like her dress from their wedding in the mortal realm.

While Ye Hua wore the clothes that were designed just like the one from their mortal realm wedding but, it was covered gold and white sparkles and glimmered just as much as Bai Qian's gown.

I think if Su Jin ever came back, she would be jealous af and honestly i don't think she would keep saying " its fine, its fine ".

The King of the Nine Heavens said " today, is a wonderful day, today my Grandson, Crown Prince of the nine heavens, Ye Hua will be getting married to the former Queen of Qing Qiu, Bai Qian. May they live happily till death do them part."

Then, Bai Qian and Ye Hua held hands while walking down the aisle. When they did, 12 rainbows and flocks of birds appeared and the spiritual energy in Kunlun mountain soared and it was even felt all through the ghost realm. The Heavenly Hall was decked out in Gold and Glittering decoration, ribbons and other accessories.

Cheng Yu even managed to give the entire Heavenly realm a surprise again despite her failure last time and for you guys who don't know what i mean, she could make magical shapes with some magical Northern pearl powder which glistens just like microscopic luminous pearls. She made a dragon and a nine tailed fox. They floated around together and it was soo cute. Anyway, as the newly weds got to the front of the hall, everyone smiled.

Then all who were present yelled " Congratulations your majesty, The King of the Nine Heavens, Crown Prince and Crown Princess ! "

The King of the Nine Heavens then let all who were present to sit

" Your Majesty, Crown Prince, Crown Princess i'll toast to you " a familiar voice said
He sat at the back end of the grand hall with a degraded identity as the King of the Northern Sea as per his punishment, the second Prince of The Nine Heavens, now the King of The Northern Sea, Sang Ji.

" 70.000 years ago i betrayed you, Crown Princess, i was engaged to you but, i fell in love with your maid. For that i will drink a glass for punishment and wish the both of you, the happiest of days together "

The air was tense, an awkward silence was rising

Then Dong Hua said " congratulations, Crown Prince and to Our new Crown Princess "

Right at that moment Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen walked into the main hall and said " sorry, we're late, Heavenly Lord, please pardon us "

" you are pardoned, please rise "

" Thank you, Heavenly Lord "

Then, finally a strong immortal aura entered the room " i'm sorry i came late, please pardon me Heavenly Lord " said the immortal

" you don't usually come to these type of events, why have you come to this one ? " asked the Heavenly Lord

" ofcourse i had to come, my twin brother is marrying my youngest disciple, i wouldn't miss it even if i had to be on the battlefield " said the immortal. I think by now you fans of the Eternal Love series know that it is none other than High God Mo Yuan.

" good ! You are pardoned " said the Heavenly Lord

" everyone, today we will drink ! No one is allowed to leave until their drunk ! " said Bai Qian

" good ! " cheered all the guests

" actually...." interrupted Zhe Yan " because of this special occasion, i've brought along 10.000 jugs of Peach Blossom Wine that have been aged for 3.000 years, these are my life-stock so, today i present everyone this wine and you may drink it to your heart's content " Zhe Yan said.

Each person took 1 jug and started drinking...... by the 9th jug, 3/4 of all who were present were drunk..... even the Heavenly Lord was close to being fully HIGHHHHHH. In the middle of drinking, the Heavenly Lord walked around and put his arm around Lian Song and Yang Cuo's ( Ye Hua's dad) necks

" brothers, how was the wine ? Zhe Yan is definitely the best at brewing wine " said The Heavenly Lord

" father ? Are you ok ? Are u drunk ? " asked the only nearly drunk but somewhat still sober Yang Cuo

" yes father, i think you've had enough wine " said Lian Song

" third brother, let's bring him back to his room before he humiliates himself " said Yang Cuo and they said goodbye to everyone and carried the Heavenly Lord back to his room

When the banquet was over, both newly-weds were put in A newly built hall called the peach blossom hall. The gardens were planted fully with peach blossoms and it smelled like peach blossoms day and night.

~ read chapter 2 to find out what happens next ~