Chapter 2

" Do you like it ? "Asked Ye Hua

As Bai Qian looked around the beautiful hall colored pink with gold attributes and sun rays that drowned the hall in astounding light. In the middle of the garden on both sides were 2 statues, on the left side of the garden was a white nine tailed fox that could transform into a Bai Qian looking statue once a Qing Qiu Royal Family member or any descendent of her and Ye Hua's got close to it.

While on the right side was a black dragon that could transform into a Ye Hua looking statue if touched by a Nine Heaven's Royal family member and of course by descendants of him and Bai Qian. The garden was filled with green grass that spread wide and far. Althought sun rays drowned the hall, the cool wind that blew there day and night kept the hall fresh and dew smelling in the morning.

Looking at the hall, she was speechless for a few seconds when she finally said " its beautiful, it reminds me of when we first met again after you were resurrected, i looked for you over the 3 worlds but, i later was told, you were waiting for me at the Peach Blossom Forest".

Then Ye Hua held Bai Qian's Hand and pulled her into his arms and said " Qian Qian, i'm now here and i will never leave you again." Then they kissed passionately and suddenly heard the voice of a child giggling and realized that Lian Song, Cheng Yu and A-Li were watching them. 

Lian Song said hastily, " How Sweet, they are definitely the most loving couple in the entire 3 worlds. "

" how i wish there was a couple who could compare "
Sighed Cheng Yu

Then A-Li cut them and said " Mother, Father, Have Fun !!!"

The both put then blushed and were surprised by the coincidence of this event and then she pulled him inside the hall, when they looked around the hall, Bai Qian looked at the bed and said " i still remember when we first found out we were going to have A-Li and you picked me up to lay me down on the bed in the Southern Sea Palace. How I wish we could be like that again.  "

" i did it then, and i can do it again ! "

Ye Hua picked up Bai Qian and laid her down on the bed in the hall, he looked at her for a moment and he said " Qian Qian, Do you know how much i love you ? "

" i don't know, but, i love you more then anything or anyone and it'll always be that way "

" Qian Qian, I love you more than i love my own life, when you jumped off Zhuxian Terrace, i tried saving you but, i failed to do so, instead i jumped into Zhuxian Terrace along with you, my soul was broken and i was in a coma for 4 days. When you drank that amnesia pill from High God Zhe Yan and the Soul Gathering Lamp was dimmed by Feng Jiu, i tried to use my own Soul to create a Fake Su Su. But, My Third Uncle, stopped me and snapped me back to my senses.  When i saw you again in the Southern Sea, i thought i was dreaming but, i somehow knew i wasn't. When i saw that scar on your chest from saving my brother in the Western Sea, i felt  jealous and heartbroken.  I love you more then my own life and i'll love you more then myself. I know i've wronged you when you were Su Su but, i promise that in this lifetime, i won't do it again. "

Then Bai Qian, hearing that, pushed Ye Hua off her when she heard what Ye Hua Said and with tears in her eyes, she said " i'll tell you how much i love you Ye Hua, I love you more then my own self-esteem ! When i was Su Su, YOU TOOK MY EYES and let the entire Nine Heavens bully me, including you. When you gave your soul to the Bell of the East Emperor, i sat for days on the shore of the river and let no one touch us, i put up a Force Field to let not one person get near us. I brought you back to Qing Qiu when My Master wasn't able to revive you, and i was even pressured by Your Mother, Lady Le Xu, Dong Hua Dijun and Your Father, The First Prince of the Nine Heavens, Yang Cuo. But, i still kneeled down, Lowered myself and asked them to let me have you for one more moment before you were taken away, i wasn't even allowed to attend your funeral or visit you. The only time i did was when A-Li brought me along when he felt my immortal aura in the mortal realm. Do you know how much your suffering is compared to mine ?! I already lowered myself when i was Su Su and then they still want me to kneel down to spend sometime with my husband ?! I couldn't even cry, grief, rage, or even say exactly what i wanted. Its torturing. I-I-I'm exhausted..... "

" Qian Qian, I- "

" Ye Hua...... I know you what your going to say, but i want to tell you, even when all of that happened  I still Love You , I Love you Now, Then And I will forever, Till the day We Die, even if you die then i'll die with you "

" and if you die then i'll die with you too. Qian Qian, i love you "

" i love you too "

Then Ye Hua pulled Bai Qian down into a passionate Bed Kiss.

And then Ye Hua looked at Bai Qian for a moment and then finally said " Qian Qian, Give me another Baby "

And i think you all know what happened next 🤫🤫😏😏 but, i'll spare the details 😶😶🤭🤭

~ go read chapter 3 to see what happens next ~