Chapter 21

Zhe Yan gave a long sigh and he said; " Fifth sister's spiritual cultivation is being fed upon. As you, Ye Hua are a deity with natural godly powers since birth, your children will feed off of Fifth sister's spiritual power to satisfy their cultivating needs. So, that's why Fifth sister collapsed."

"So that why you asked us to transfer our spiritual cultivation onto her" Tian Shu said.

"Alright, he lost his entire cultivation and he's still weak..... let's let him rest. Bai Zhen, bring him back to Peach Blossom Forest." Mo Yuan said as he patted Zhe Yan on the shoulder before heading out and cloud jumping to Kunlun.

"Old Phoenix, let's go" as Bai Zhen started to crutch Zhe Yan on his body and cloud jumped back to the Peach Blossom Forest.

{ Somewhere near Ruoshui river }
"WHAT?!" Xue Ying shouted in anger.

"Yes, Brother Xue Ying, that's what our informants said." Yu Qing said worriedly.

"Now, what do we do?" Shang Han said.

"Are you stupid ? Now we make another plan!" Wei Qi said frustrated.

"And where are those two dumbos?" Xue Ying shouted.

"Well, yesterday night, i heard that Miao Qin went back to the Su Jin clan to bury Zhu Luo but, were assasinated by someone and she escaped but, she decided to quit spying in Qing Qiu and instead hide up. I still can't find her until now and i also heard that that the 14th diciple, Ding Wei is dead and his body was found at the foot of Kunlun mountain. It had a stab wound on it and the face was unrecognizable but, the body had Ding Wei's signature one of a kind embroidery and it couldn't be mistaken." Shang Han said.

"WHAT?! " Xue Ying shouted in rage

"B-brother Xue Ying, don't be mad. How about this... i'll go to kunlun mountain and seduce the Old General. Then, when they're going to get together again.. i'll telepath you and assassinate him in the depths of the peach blossom forest. Then, we'll gather at the little cot and assassinate his adopted brother " said Yu Qing.

"This is a good plan " said Wei Qi

"NO! Definitely NOT! You know this is risky and you might die. By that time, what face do i have to see you're parents in the afterlife? " asked Xue Ying

"Well, brother Xue Ying, it's not like we have another way! I have to do this.... revenge for my eyes.... revenge for our family... revenge for the ghost tribe! " Yu Qing said as she held back her tears.

"Alright... you can go.... but, you need to telepath me everyday ok?" Xue Ying said.

"Alright, i promise." Yu Qing said as she headed back to her room to pack up.

{ The next day, in The Mortal Realm }
" owh, who are you ? " Yu Qing said as she pretended to not know it was Mo Yuan

" oh, i'm sorry Lady.... you seem to be hurt badly..." as he saw the rag blindfold on Yu Qing's eyes

"Oh, my eyes ? They were taken from me by a group of hooligans.... they attacked me from the back when i was eating with my family and took my parents as hostages. Then, they killed my parents just before they sprinkled poison in my eyes and knocked me unconcious. All this for a crime that i didn't even do." Yu Qing explained to get Mo Yuan's Sympathy.

"Oh, do you know what kind of poison they sprinkled?" Mo Yuan asked.

"No, i don't." Yu Qing said.

"Then, could i take you to my mansion to test out a cure ? It would be the least i could do for bumping into you like that." Mo Yuan said.

"Okay! But, could i at least know your name?" Yu Qing asked.

"You can just call me, Yuan Shuang." Mo Yuan said.

"Alright, i'm Liang Yu. " Yu Qing said but, suddenly... Mo Yuan knocked Yu Qing out and then, carried Yu Qing on his back while Cloud jumping.

{ In Kunlun mountain }

"What?.... holy ?! Put me down!!" Yu Qing shouted as she pretended to be scared when she became conscious.

"Don't move." Mo Yuan said as he continued to carry Yu Qing back.

"Master, who is this ??" Li Tong asked .

"Just a mortal." Mo Yuan said as he continued to carry Yu Qing to his study.

"Now can you put me down?" she asked.

"Sure" Mo Yuan said as he dropped Yu Qing on his hard chair.

"Could you at least be gentle?!" Yu Qing said a bit angrily.

"Shhh... if u say another word, they'll hear you." Mo Yuan said.

"Who are they?" Yu Qing said assuming the 'they' Mo Yuan meant was his disciple.

" i just said don't say a word " Mo Yuan told Yu Qing as he pulled off the rag on Yu Qing's eyes and saw a familiar face that made him jump of surprise then, opened her eyes to feel strong energy that felt familiar to him and then he realized what he felt was the power of his own creation. It
was the Bell of the East Emperor's energy. He then realized what he had done to Yu Qing.

" Mei An ??? But how ? I thought she died on the second battle. I killed Mei An. I don't know how she's alive but, the sand of Ruoshui river must've flown into the mortal realm and her eyes must've gotten sprinkled by that then, those hooligans get a hold of the sand ?? What did she do to offend those immortals or are they deities ?? " Mo Yuan thought.

" ummm hello ??? Yuan Shuang ?? " Yu Qing said knowing that he knew she was blinded by his creation

" Mei An, you're alive ??" Mo Yuan said as he ran up and hugged Yu Qing

{ flashback }
" Greetings, heavenly Lord " greeted Mei An, Yu Qing's mother. Mo Yuan who was also in the room stared at her and fell in love at first sight.

" Ghost General, what brings you here ?? If i'm not incorrect, you must be here to collect your aunt's primordial spirit so that you can release the souls that she has used to increase her cultivation, right ? " Dong Hua Dijun said as he was still emperor

" you are correct " Mei An said

" Mo Yuan, take the Ghost General to the universal prison " Dong Hua ordered

" yes" Mo Yuan said as he lead the way as they entered the universal prison, suddenly a blast almost hit Mei An who was rushing in front of Mo Yuan. Mo Yuan had a six sense which no one in the entire 3 Worlds and 4 Seas had. He pulled her by the waist they spun around for a few seconds, then as their eyes locked at each other, they fell in love with each other and their love story just became more and more intense sadly, the Heavenly Tribe and the Ghost Tribe can never be together.

~ read chapter 22 to find out what happens next ~