Chapter 4

After agreeing to go to the Western Sea to get a break from scrolls and paperwork, the three of them started devising a plan to get The old phoenix to agree to come with them. When they finally had a perfect strategy, Ye Hua and Bai Qian realized that A-Li had already fallen asleep on Bai Qian's lap and Ye Hua felt a surge of envy for a second, seeing Bai Qian rubbing A-Li's head lightly. Ye Hua then had A-Li be sent back to Qingyun Hall. That night, Ye Hua and Bai Qian laid facing each other, unable to sleep.

" Ye Hua, since A-Li is the only white dragon in existence and i'm the only white fox in existence, if we had another child, what do you think would be their spirit form ? " asked Bai Qian

" if we had another child, maybe they would be twin black nine tailed foxes ? "

" Twins ?! Are you crazy ?! "

" no, but then they would be the only Twin Black nine tailed foxes in existence"

" but, they would still be inferior to you and My Master. Both you and my master are Black Dragons. But, they will be twin black Nine Tailed Foxes. How is that fair ? "

" as long as they are twins, they can still work together better than me and my brother "

" well, do you want to have another child or two ? "

" if you are willing to have another child with me, then of course i'll follow you and this time, i'll accompany you all the way. " assured Ye Hua

" alright, maybe we should ask A-Li about what he thinks " suggested Bai Qian

" sure " agreed Ye Hua

After that, They went to bed in each others arms.

When the morning came, Bai Qian cloud jumped to Qing Qiu and took a walk to the peach blossom forest. When she finally reached Zhe Yan's hut, she found Zhe Yan near the lake, fishing with Bai Zhen, the forth brother of Bai Qian. " Old Phoenix, Forth brother !" Called Bai Qian. " Fifth sister, what brings you here ? Aren't you supposed to be in the Nine Heavens taking care of scrolls and paperwork ? "

"Well, actually i got a plead from the Western Sea asking for the aid of Ye Hua and Me to help cure First senior brother's father. But, we thought since none of us know medicine quite like you, Old Phoenix, so i wanted to come personally to ask you if you could do us a favor and come. " Bai Qian explained.

" oh, so that's why you came " said Bai Zhen

" why are you so bummed ? Did you think she would come to give you a luminous pearl or something ? " teased Zhe Yan.

" i don't dare to take anything gifted by the Crown Princess, especially now since The Crown Prince doesn't even have a consort to compete with for his love. If i accept what the Crown Princess gives, The " Crown Prince might get jealous " joked Bai Zhen.

A frown appeared on Bai Qian's face before she said " i personally came here to ask you, but you rather teased me. Fine, i'll just head back since you don't want to help me "

" hold on " said Zhe Yan, stopping Bai Qian

" who said i didn't want to help ? "

" that's more like it, old phoenix. We'll be heading there tomorrow, meet us at the boarder, don't be late."

" alright, i know. "

" i'll go now" said Bai Qian while cloud jumping back to Xiwu Palace. He was searching for Ye Hua just to find out that he was in Zichen hall so, she went to see him.

" Qian Qian " called out Ye Hua

" i'm back " said Bai Qian

" how did it go ? Did he agree ? "

" ofcourse he did, he wouldn't miss a chance to have another good deed on his reputation. "

" you really do know him "

" clearly ! "

After agreeing to go to the Western Sea to get a break from scrolls and paperwork, making Zhe Yan agree to come along, and setting a departure time. They were good to go.

The next morning, as they planned, Zhe Yan was waiting for them at the boarder to the Western Sea.

" sorry we're late 😅" apologized Ye Hua

~ read chapter 5 to find out what happens next ~