Chapter 22

{At the foot of Kunlun Mountain}

" Mo Yuan, i'm getting married..... i can't be with you... " said Mei An

" why ? But, i love you.... WHAT HAS THAT BASTARD GENERAL GOT THAT I DON'T ?! " Mo Yuan said in a fit of anger while holding Mei An tightly, refusing to let go

" i don't have a choice, i also love you... but, you  and i just aren't destined to be.... if Destiny forbids us, then.... we can't fight it... Goodbye, Mo Yuan " Mei An said as she turned her head back with tears in her eyes.

" Mei An !!!! Why...... " Mo Yuan said hopelessly as tears welled up in his eyes, and it finally ran doen his cheek... along with his love and hope for true love.

" from now on, i will never teach a female disciple " Mo Yuan announced to the 3 Worlds and 4 Seas.

{ back to the present }

" Mei An, Why did you leave me ? I loved you so much, more than that Bastard general did...why did you leave me " Mo Yuan

" what are talking about ?? You knew my mother ?! " Yu Qing said

When Mo Yuan heard that, he pulled away from Yu Qing, looked her in the eye and with tears in his eyes... he said... " when were you born ? "

Yu Qing looked at him with a face of pure shock and said " when Qing Chang's Older sister, Miao Luo took the throne.

" That was 100.000 years ago.... Mei An left me 100.100 years ago..... that means..... She's my Daughter... " Mo Yuan realized. He looked at Yun Qing who was still filled with hate towards the person she thought killed her parents but, actually was her biological father.

Mo Yuan looked at Yu Qing with tears running down his cheek as he pulled Yu Qing closer and hugged her tightly.

Though he was unwilling to let go... but, he decided to not tell the person in front of him... who he really was to her.

He slowly let go of her but, the more he let go, the heavier his hands felt. After he let go of Yu Qing, He planned on using his entire Life's cultivation but, just as he was about to.... Die Feng came rushing in and shouted at the top of his lungs that all of kunlun mountain could hear " MASTER !!!! SEVENTEENTH IS GIVING BIRTH !!!"

" What ?! " shouted Mo Yuan in disbelief 

{ In Peach Blossom Hall }

Ye Hua paced back and forth worrying about his wife. As servants flew in and out of the hall accompanied with screams of pain from Bai Qian... suddenly, A servant shouted

" Your Highness, the heirs are almost here, push ! Push ! " and just the next second, a cry was heard and a servant said

" Your Highness, look ! One of the heirs is here.... Congratulations, it's a Princess !"  As she ran outside and brought the new baby girl to Ye Hua, the sky turned all colors as a flock of birds sang in happiness and the power of Kunlun mountain soared and rainbows were seen all through the 3 Worlds and 4 Seas...

As Ye Hua was about to hold the new heiress, Cheng Yu and Lian Song ran into the courtyard of the hall along with Lady Lexu and the 1st Prince of the Nine Heavens or better known as Yang Cuo, Ye Hua's father.

Lian Song then said " How's it going ???"

Cheng Yu then cut and said " can't you see that he's already got his first child ?"

Lady Lexu then cut and said " How's Bai Qian doing ?? "

Yang Cuo then answered his wife saying " can't you hear how she's screaming in there ?! "

As they were just about to continue to quarrell, another cry was heard....

" Congratulations Your Highness, it's another Princess " another Servant said as she brought the second new baby girl to Ye Hua.

The sky turned brighter like it's never been before and the flock of birds sang louder and louder that all the realms could hear it. The power in Kunlun mountain soared like it was also celebrating the birth of the new Heirs. The Rainbows became brighter that even from the darkest places, you could still see it.

As Ye Hua held the two babies, looking at them knowing that this time he'll finally raise them together with Bai Qian. He looked at his first baby girl and he whispered to her " Lian Xin, You're finally here.... "

As he said this, Feng Jiu and Dijun along with Gun Gun came running into the courtyard and Feng Jiu said " How's aunt doing ? "

Dijun then said " can't you hear her ??? " and Yang Cuo continued to agree with Dijun 

Ye Hua then looked to his left, at his second baby girl and he said " Lian Qin, that's you're name... Lian Qin "

[ before we continue, let's take a look how Bai Qian's doing ]

" Your Highness ! PUSH ! PUSH ! PUSH !"  A servant said as the second princess was born

" arghhh ! Arghhhh ! " thrust and screamed Bai Qian.... Bai Qian was pouring with sweat but, she pushed through.... before long, she was fully exhausted and the servants said
" Crown Prince, The Crown Princess fainted ! "

Ye Hua worried that he'll lose Qian Qian again, he barged in to the room... he used all his might to help Qian Qian push the baby out but, it wasn't working... suddenly, out of nowhere, an immortal shouted

" YE HUA GET OUT ! " as the immortal used his powers to push Ye Hua out and sealed the door.... a Stressed out Ye Hua banged on the door but with no avail. Ye Hua started crying and everyone else started using blasts to try and open the door but, instead.... it pushed them back.

A minute later, the door opened and the entire heavenly realm heard a cry... out stepped.... Zhe Yan, holding the last baby then he said " it's a boy " while handing the baby to Ye Hua
" High God Zhe Yan... Thank You " Ye Hua said but, suddenly Zhe Yan spit-ed out some blood just as Bai Zhen raced to his side and shouted " old phoenix !"

~read chapter 23 to find out what happens next ~