PROLOGUE

Sashna Mendez is a hardworking copywriter who never involves herself in social media. She is updated on news and other important information but never in the chikas in town. At the young age she manages herself to cope up with the surroundings and taking the motto in life that she can be successful without socialising too much. She was known as an outcast in social media, who wouldn't be? A typical woman in her 20's were normally scrolling through their social media accounts, building up relationships with their friends by sending messages and liking their posts. But Sashna ignored the people talking about her social life and believes that social media won't help a person and looking at it as a dangerous soul and life eater. She's not that distant to it but not fond of it either, she has a Facebook account with 10 friends and an Instagram account with also 10 followers also other sites that normally she opens for work purposes only and never tried to post any or wasting her time scrolling. She's comfortable with her life even being ignorant to the normal chikas. She promise herself that no one would drag her into the world that she hates all her life or even being close to the person who hovered and living their life in it.

Then this man gets in..

Nash Bauer is the son of a multi billionaire business man. But he chooses to be a social media influencer rather than sticking his nose into business world or be involved in his family's stress life. He's a man, women would desperately wants to have. A man who possess a wimpy looking body because he's thin and tall but he's shoulder muscles and abdominal muscles tells the other way around,he compose a playful man making every girl falling into his moves every time he posts, dance and leaving stories every hour. With his good looking face , postures, being playful and having a well-known billionaire father it won't be a surprise to know that he has millions of followers that is head over heels to him and feeling envious on his almost perfect life. He's satisfied in the career he have, without even wasting sweats and time or even thinking too much. He just needs to plainly pose, click the camera put a caption and post then voila finished. He believes to the saying haters gonna hate but he's light will standout. And without Nash Bauer there is no life in social media, yeah too narcissistic. But everything turns upside down when he saw a woman, one of his fan meeting event, he can't take his eyes off her, there is something in her scratching his heart and to think her beauty itself while distributing flyers bombarding his type of girl.

Can this 2 different personality and different world would have a chance to find true love in the worst of life? A man who is into her and a woman who is a no not him would possibly bring and teach each other in the better view of life and love.

-MsAremge

Shiya.. Bui nalang kinabahan ako😢