Chapter fifteen

RHORI'S POV

"So he's your brother?" I asked loudly.

"Stepbrother." Cole corrected me shortly.

We were now walking through the school heading towards my room. The place was pretty much abandoned, it was four in the morning after-all and the kids who went here were either asleep or out partying. The sound of our footsteps echoed as we walked adding to the already eerie atmosphere.

"So is his mom married to your dad or is his dad married to your mom?"

Cole suddenly halted causing me to bump into him.

Ouch.I'vetakenlighterhitsfromwalls.

"My mom." He said distantly.

"Cole are you okay?" I asked worried.

He suddenly snapped out of his daze and broke out into a dazzling smile.

"His dragon of a mother is married to my father" he chuckled lightly and continued walking.

That was weird, although he was clearly trying to assure me that he was okay, that smile of his was doing nothing to proven his point. It was as fake as Nicki's ass. Not to forget the way how he said "father". It was almost like he resented him. Either way, something was definitely going on.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked earnestly.

He looked confused for a second and then frowned deeply.

"Actually there is something I want to talk about. Why were you with Caleb in the first place?"

Sigh.

I began relaying my night of unfortunate events back to Cole(the parts I could remember at least). Between sing with the homeless to waking up on top of a really tall building my night was a little less than eventful.

"We're here."

I realized that we were indeed at my room.

"Well I guess this is goodbye-,"

"Stay away from him cupcake" Cole said abruptly.

"Stay away from who?" I asked genuinely confused.

Cole growled softly.

"Stay away from Caleb" he said emphasising each word.

I placed my hands and my hips and began to size him up. I was seriously getting tired of these Hunter men.