Chapter five

Picture of Mr.Salvatore

RHORI'S POV *edited*

    After what seemed like a lifetime of searching, I found the cafeteria and more importantly food. I quickly made my way to the lunch line and started pick up food and in the end my lunch tray had consisted of; two cheese burgers, a large fries, two colas and because I was in the mood for eating something healthy, a pack of fruit gummy bears.

   I scanned the cafeteria hoping to find a familiar face and how lucky was I to see Khori. I was just about to go over when I heard a shout,

   "Hey Cupcake!"

I frowned, boy did he have good timing or what. I turned around and saw him sitting in at bench only a few feet away from me.

"Hi" I greeted the people around the table, many of them I knew from swim team and then I turned to Cole "What do you want now?" I asked.

He sighed dramatically.

"I'm really hungry but I don't think I have the strength to walk all the way to the lunch line and I was wondering if you could buy my lunch for me" he said handing me a twenty dollar bill "Keep the change" he said with a wink.

  I stomped off. The line was twice as long as it was before. I shook my head, this was gonna take awhile. Ten minutes later I returned to find that half the people had already left and that my lunch tray was picked cleaned. I looked over to Cole who was busy eating gummy bears and not just any gummy bears, they were mine. I slammed his lunch tray down and glared at him. He could beat me in a race, he could make me wear a stupid collar but when he ate my gummy bears that was the last straw.

   "Hey cupcake you're back, I hope you don't mind but I kinda ate your lunch, sorry" he said smiling sweetly.

   I opened my mouth and was about to tell him my mind when a boy at the table, I think his name was Luke spoke up. 

"Dude," he said to Cole "James just texted me, he said that Taylor's on her way to the cafeteria" he finished with a smile.

   I looked at Cole, all the colour had drained from his face, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

    "Shit" he muttered and then he looked at me, "Cupcake what class do you have now?"

   "English Literature" I said.

   "Great So do I! we can go together" and with that he grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the room against my will.

   "Wait! I didn't eat anything" I yelled.

   " You can eat at class" he replied still pulling me.

   Damn did he have a strong grip.

    When we got to Lit class not only was my hand numb but we were also the only ones there other than the teacher who was busy writing on the board.

  "Good afternoon" I said.

    He turned around and seemed to have realized that he wasn't the only person here. I almost had a heart attack, this man couldn't  be our Literature teacher, he was far too sexy. He had blonde hair, the most amazing pair of blue eyes I've ever seen, his nose was straight and matched his slim face perfectly and his teeth were amazingly beautiful and I'm sure that they had the capability of giving any dentist wet dreams.

  "Good afternoon  " he said in a perfectly mellifluous voice. "Its good to see that I have some early birds in my class". he said flashing a ten thousand megawatt smile.

   "Yeah" Cole muttered and with that he held my hand and pulled me off taking a sit near the back of the class.

   "Wow" I whispered still staring at this earthbound god.

  "What's the matter cupcake?" Cole asked.

   "Oh nothing" I replied before bringing my eyes back to that wonderful man.

   Boy was this gonna be an interesting class.

KHORI'S POV

   Gale and I made it to class a couple of minutes late, it wasn't anyone's fault really, we had just lost track of time. Gale had quizzed me about every aspect of my life, whether it was minor or major during the hour we spent in the cafeteria. It was kinda cool that he had taken such an interest in me. As we made our way to the middle section of the class I saw Rhori sitting beside Cole and she had her I'm on cloud 9 face on, I smiled wondering what could have gotten her so excited.

     Gale pulled out my chair for me, I blushed he was making a habit of doing stuff like that for me although I insisted that I was capable of doing it myself he only brushed me off saying,

   "When you're a princess you need to be treated like one".

So after a while I just stopped putting up a fight.

"Good afternoon class " said Mr. Salvatore

   "Good afternoon Mr. Salvatore " replied some students all were girls.

"Now to begin today's class we will be looking at the novel Romeo and Juliet " there was a collective groan which carried all over the class. "Come on guys" Mr. Salvatore continued "Shakespeare is like the Da Vinci of the literary world his work has survived and prospered in a world of every changing fads "

And Romeo and Juliet is his Mona Lisa I thought. Class went by quickly and before we knew it the bell had rang.

"One more thing people" Mr. Salvatore said, "I hope you like the seat you're sitting in because the person you're sitting next to will be your partner for the entire year and also I want your pair to write an essay about a tragedy that occur in the play ".

   Everyone groaned but judging by the facial expressions everybody was satisfied with their partners, well everybody except a clearly flustered Rhori who had finally gotten off cloud 9 .

   "Why me?" she asked no one in particular.

  "Awww. Cheer up Cupcake I'm gonna be the best partner ever " Said an elated Cole.

justyourjcanwriter