[ BOOK 1 ] Opposite Attracts

PAUNAWA: Hindi lang ikaw ang manunulat dito. Anu mang Karakter , lugar , o pangyayari ay hindi inaasahan. Kung ayaw mo ng ganitong genre ay maari kanang lumabas. Maraming salamat.

Once upon a TINE
Bxb
Brightwin fanfiction
Jamesvince

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person's POV

I am Tine. A 4th-year high school boy. Intelligent, handsome, fair-skinned, and tall. Everything seemed fine but... he is poor. He was about to enter the classroom when someone called out to him. It was Mil. The two greeted each other as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time. Then, a guy named Duen looked at them. Duen was Tine's best friend.

He wondered why the two of them were close now. He thought he would approach him later to talk about it. Break time came, but Tine still didn't get up. He was hungry. His money was just enough for his fare. As compensation, he would just eat at his aunt's place every morning. There was a food stall there.

Days passed, and it was time to pass assignments for the week. Tine was slouching, feeling sleepy because he helped his aunt last night.

"Tine... where is your assignment?"

"In my bag."

Duen took it from the bag and searched for it. When he found it, he left and gave it to their teacher.

"Tine... you're left behind!"

The teacher scratched her head.

"Are you kidding? Where is your assignment?"

The teacher threw his notebook. Tine opened it and was surprised by what he saw.

"Ma'am! I'm sure there's writing on this."

"And you're lying! Write another 2 essays aside from what I asked you to do. I'm so disappointed in you, Tine. You're good in class."

He apologized, but the teacher quickly left. He just hung his head. He held the torn notebook and clenched his fist. He already knew who did it.

"Ai... Sarawat!"

He punched him, but Sarawat dodged it and held his shoulder.

"Oh... Tine, how are you?"

He was about to throw his notebook at him.

"You did this, didn't you? Sarawat, can you please stop bothering me? I don't remember doing anything wrong to you."

He said with resentment. The guy facing him fell silent. He noticed a wound on his right hand. He was about to grab it, but Sarawat quickly left without saying goodbye.

The next day, Tine wore a jacket. He felt cold but thought he was hot. Mil noticed and touched his forehead.

"Should I take you to the clinic?"

"No need, the class is almost over."

Mil just sighed. Sarawat was watching from behind with a sharp gaze. Mil saw him and quickly faced him.

"Tine, wake up... hey, the teacher is here."

Duen tried to wake Tine up, but he wouldn't budge. He lifted Tine's head to see.

"Sh*t... he fainted."

Duen immediately carried Tine.

"I'll do it... kid," Sarawat said as he carried Tine on his back. Mil was about to intervene but Sarawat gave him a look and then hurried to the clinic with Tine.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Just too much stress caused him to faint. Also, he felt dizzy. Did he take any medication?"

"I think he took paracetamol earlier," Mil told the doctor. The doctor was surprised when Sarawat spoke up.

"It's a sleeping pill."

The doctor just shook her head.

"He'll be okay, he just needs enough rest. You can go now."

"I'll stay..."

Sarawat said while looking at Tine. He held his hand. The two couldn't do anything. After they left, the doctor approached Sarawat.

"Do you know what you did is dangerous? So that's why you asked me for a sleeping pill. You're crazy."

The doctor scolded him and then let him go.

"Where am I?"

"In the clinic."

"What happened?"

"Do you still have a fever that you didn't tell me about?"

"What do you think?"

"I just took paracetamol and then I don't remember anything."

"I put a sleeping pill in your drink."

"You idiot!"

He was about to get up when Sarawat laid him down and stared into his eyes. He swallowed hard at seeing his lips, though dry, inviting him to kiss them. Tine quickly pushed him away.

"You idiot! Just wait until I regain my strength."

Friday, the best friends were walking out of school together, chatting along the way.

"You know Tine, I noticed something about Mil."

"What is it?"

He approached Tine and whispered.

"He's going crazy." Tine laughed at what he heard.

"How did you know?"

"The other day when I was just writing, he suddenly shouted at me that it startled me. And here's more - when I arrived earlier at the canteen, he even threw snacks in my face while eating Lays, saying I'm so dirty." He reported like a child. Tine laughed at this.

"Maybe you did something to him."

"No way."

________________________________________________________
A/n: bumoto kau. Hahaha