Imagine: 10

Imagine: you meet Damon at a bar
Warnings: violence and sexual content.

Your POV:
It was the longest day of work you've had in awhile. Freshly out of college and having usual night shifts.
Tonight you were off and you were on your way to get a drink at the new bar in town.
You slipped on your red dress that hugged your curves perfectly along with your matching red pumps. Your hair was curled and combed through for a more natural look. You looked astonishing.
You grabbed your bag and slid out the door. There was a slight breeze to the air tonight. It made you just a tad chilly but it was bearable.
Pacing down the sidewalk you heard a few footsteps behind you.
You hated walking alone at night, and you were even more frightened by what you were wearing. It shouldn't happen but it does.
Bright red would attract people and you knew where this could go.
You mentally cursed at yourself and turned around. But nothing.
You could've sworn you heard someone just a few feet away.
Confused, you kept on moving. The wind blew through your hair and it felt kinda nice.
Calming almost.
You were still on edge.
Your walking became faster and you finally made it to the bar, out of breath.
You swung the door open and made your way inside, sitting on one of the stools placed at the main table.
You tried to control your breathing and quiet it down. Your curls swirled by your face, gently brushing against it.
"You okay, over there?"
You nodded a little too quickly then looked up to see a very handsome man.
He took a swig of bourbon, then sat down the glass.
His blue eyes made contact with yours.
"You sure?"
He kinda smiled moving a seat closer to you, his empty glass shining. He held up his hand and ordered two more glasses.
"I hope you like bourbon."
This made you smile. You felt instantly calm and it was refreshing. You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.
"Thank you...uh-"
"Damon... Damon Salvatore."
He gave you his hand and you shook it gratefully.
"Damon."
You smiled kindly towards him.
"I'm (y/n)."
You pulled your hand away gracefully and sat it in your lap.
He looked you up in down in a gentle way. You didn't think such thing was possible.
"You look beautiful."
He smiled and the bartender placed to glasses of bourbon in front of you.
"Thank you..."
You looked at Damon and you could feel your cheeks tint with a light red.
He gulped down half of his glass and studied you.
You finished your glass before he did his and he looked impressed.
"Would you like another?"
You shook your head and smiled.
"No thank you, i usually don't drink. Maybe this wasn't the best idea."
You giggled and cradled your head in your hands.
Damon chuckled from beside you.
"You did come to a bar, silly."
He nudged you and you almost fell over but he wrapped his arm around you just in time.
"Woah woahh."
He steadied you back upon your seat and you laughed in embarrassment.
"Thank you."
You never had much tolerance for alcohol but you wanted a drink tonight. You surely got one and a major headache.
You sat yourself up and carefully stepped off of the stool, steadying yourself by grasping the bar.
"I think I'm going to head home...maybe get some sleep."
You laughed and he stood up beside of you.
You didn't realize how much taller he was than you but it was attractive as hell.
"Do you need a ride home, (y/n)?"
He moved hair out of your eyes but you shook your head. You were an independent woman and you could take care of yourself.
"No, I think I'll walk...but thank you very...much."
Your speech was slower than usual and you made your way out the door trying to keep your composer.
After you stepped out into the empty streets, you realized how blurry everything had become, but still..you walked.
A few steps, you trip but do not fall. You keep going and going and going.
The alcohol soaking into your bloodstream making everything worse.
"Oooh we have a pretty one here, boys!!"
You heard men whistle and get closer to you from all corners of the street.
"Look at that dress...oooohwee."
You felt a hand barley make contact with your chest.
Another hand reached into your hair.
"G-get away."
You cried out but couldn't stand on your feet no longer. You crumbled to the ground and laid there. You heard screams and the voices suddenly stopped, all physical contact was broken. Tears were streaming out of your eyes, as you laid crying on the sidewalk.
Everything was blurry and you couldn't even think straight.
You felt strong arms lift you up from the ground.
"No...please...put me down."
You tried to fight against the man but he held you tighter.
"Shh, it's okay. It's Damon. You're okay."
Your breath was shakily making its way in and out of your body, and you relaxed against him.
"Damon?"
Your voice was a whisper, your head was against his chest.
"Yes, it's me."
That was the last thing you remembered before you blacked out.

.

.

.

.

You woke up, sprouting out of the sheets in an oversized dark grey t shirt and men's socks.
Your breath quickened when you didn't realize where you were.
"You're okay, calm down."
Damon quickly walked into the room, sitting a couple Tylenol beside the bed with a glass of ice water.
You looked down at the clothes you were wearing again.
"Uh....did we-"
"No, we didn't. I wouldn't do anything like that unless you were 100% sober. We'd have more fun that way..."
He winked at you and you sighed in relief.
Damon handed you the glass of water as you sat up a little more.
"Thank you for all of this."
You took the medicine from his hands and plopped it into your mouth, swallowing some water afterwards.
After you sat the glass down you looked at him puzzled.
"How did you find me last night? W-what happened to those guys..?"
Your voice saddened and you held your own hands together.
He sat beside you on the bed, letting his feet touch the ground.
"I took care of them...and I was on my way home and seen you there...then they were gathering around you and it really pissed me off. But they didn't get the chance to do anything. I wouldn't have let them."

You looked down and thought for a moment. He barley knew you, and he done all of this for you. But why??

"Damon, you barley know me and you done that for me...why come?"
You looked up at him with your head still down.
He stretched out his arms and then turned himself towards you.
"There's just something about you, I've never seen in anybody. I'm not quite sure what it is..but I'm determined to find out."
You smiled at his words and he jumped up from the bed.

"Oh! Almost forgot, here's your phone. I already put my number in there."
He rocked on his feet ever so slightly.
You giggled and thanked him.

"You're adorable."
He stated earning a light blush to tint your cheeks in a very flattering way.
You looked down and smiled.
"I would appreciate that smile much more than the floor would."
His deep voice made you smile even more. But this time you looked up at him.
You finally stood up and stretched the morning tiredness out of you.
"Thank you, for everything Damon...but I really should be going now."
He smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I'll give you a ride."

He led you downstairs and opened his passenger door for you. You stepped in, beaming like a firefly.
He took off down the road and your window was down, you felt each strand of your hair move just behind your shoulders, it smelled of fall outside and the leaves were crisp.
Soon enough you realized you were getting closer to your home.
"Just the next left and it's on the right. The white one."
You instructed him and he still didn't lose his smile.
Finally he pulled into your driveway and the car came to a halt.
"It was lovely to meet you, (y/n)."
He gave a light peck on your cheek and you smiled in return.
"It was nice meeting you as well, Damon Salvatore."
You went to open your car door but he was already opening it for you.
"Thank you."
You peered up at him and stood up, losing your balance.
You were still a little buzzed from last night.
Luckily Damon steadied you his hand remained on your lower back until he was sure you could walk again.
You made it to your door steadier than your though you could.
"Hey, (y/n)!"
He called out to you and you turned your head over your shoulder.
He was wearing the biggest smile, and with a wink he said...

"Call me when you're sober."

.

.

.

A/N: hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading. Much love. Votes and comments are appreciated!!💖🖤💖