Episode 01

I was playing with little Kirin in a corner when the door suddenly opened. There was a boy in dark brown hair carrying a toddler in dirty green hair. "We'd like to be your friends starting today, where is your caregiver?" the boy asked the navy blue haired kid. "Taka" I called him to which he nodded before going over to Usaida. The other three kids hid behind me while Taka pulled his ear waking him up.

Ryuichi and Kotaro huh? Their allusions are of dragons and tigers "Tsu? Tsu?" I was too busy in my thoughts that I did not hear someone calling me. "Y-yes?" I replied nervously. "Introduce yourself." Usaida said smirking. I will pull your hair out! i glared at him before taking a deep breath. "I'm Tsubasa Tsukehiro. Nice to meet you." I smiled looking up and saw Ryuichi blushing. Why?

Taka went and grabbed Usaida's legs asking if he could play with them. "You can if you introduce yourself" he said. "Alright, lets form the naming train" I said clapping my hands. Whenever they do this, I feel myself filled with love.

Somehow Ryuichi ended up being a monster in the play and the kids played their game hitting him. I looked at Kotaro who became stiff at the sight in front of him. I giggled watching him trying to rescue his brother but failed miserably. I crouched down next to Kotaro, "in this room he won't notice unless you call for him" i said softly patting his head. "Do you want me to read you the book?" Kotaro shook his head. How cute!

Usaida came towards me and told "i will meet you tomorrow Tsu". I took hold of his cheek pinching with one hand. "Going already? Drop me home on the way please." I said with murderous intent in my eyes. Sweat formed on Usaida's forehead and he nodded. I bade farewell to the kids and took my leave. "You could have stayed and gotten to know him better" Usaida suggested. "Eh, next time." I shrugged my shoulders. Usaida shook his head and we parted from the school gates.

The very next day our homeroom teacher introduced the new transferred boy. I was sitting beside Hayato when I felt Ryuichi's gaze in my direction. I looked at him and saw him shift his gaze from Hayato to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Hayato raised his eyebrow at me while I did the same.

After arriving at the day care I learned what happened yesterday. I felt bad for leaving them alone so i hugged Kotaro squeezing him in my arms and apologized to him. He patted my head to which I froze on spot. And it was soon nap time for the kids. Ryuichi was reading a power rangers story book to the kids while Usaida and I were leaning on Ryuichi's sides. Hmm now this is peaceful.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a story. Please do let me know my mistakes. Thank you for reading the first episode!