Episode 09

It was somehow decided that we'd go to the beach on our next day off by Usaida. The teachers seemed to be happy with his thought. So here we are all at the beach.

"Ah they have split into 'enjoy it' and 'beach sucks' factors" Usaida said from behind me

"Ah they have split into 'enjoy it' and 'beach sucks' factors" Usaida said from behind me. "I can't tell which one you are" I said looking at him. He smiled at me showing his teeth. "By the way, where's Hayato?" he asked. "He's there swimming" Ryuichi pointed towards the ocean. "You kids can swim if you like" Mrs. Sawatari came towards us. "You can leave the children with us" Mrs. Mamizuka said.

They might be mothers but they look so young in these swimsuits. "You have a cute outfit Tsubasa. I'm sure you'll have guys line up to you in no time" Mrs. Kumatsuka said smiling at me. "O-oh that's not m-my intention" I said blushing looking at the ground. Shit everyone's looking at me. I hate being the centre of attraction. Out of embarrassment, I went towards Hayato and swam with him enjoying the ocean.

"I'm gonna go to the shore, you want to come?" Hayato asked. "Nah I'll be here for a while" I smiled at him. "Alright be careful" He said and then went away. After being in the water for around 20 more minutes I went towards the group. "Ah, you finally came" Mrs. Kamitani said handing me a sandwich and a glass of juice. "Yeah my muscles hurt and thank you for the food" I replied. "No worries. It's the least I could do after all you take good care of my sons" she said to me warmly. After finishing the food I walked around the beach and then laid down beside Usaida and the sleeping kids. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep. After walking up I got to know what happened to Kotaro. These siblings oh God.

Morinomiya academy was still in its summer vacation period but Ryuichi, I and Kotaro opened the daycare early. Taka came in crying towards me with his mother behind him. It seemed that Taka drew poop on Hayato's signatured ball because Hayato did not give time to him. Hayato was so mad that he neither shouted nor hit Taka. He just went out of the house without taking Taka to school.

Mrs. Kamitani wanted someone to talk with both Hayato and Taka. "Ryuichi you go talk to Hayato since you both have younger brothers" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "As for the kids I can-" the door slided open to reveal the chairwoman making me halt on my words. "I will help Tsubasa with the kids so stop lollygagging and get moving" she said. "Y-yes ma'am" we three said in unison while standing up.

The chairwoman went out of the room to bring something leaving me alone with the kids and Greek God - Saikawa. He looks so good with his eyes closed! "Tsubasa you alright?" Saikawa asked. "Y-yes I am, w-why won't I be?" I replied all flustered. Damn me for having a crush on him since middle school. "So, how's life?" he asked turning towards me. "L-Life? As usual I guess" I said nervously. "Mm, you seem a bit red. Are you alright?" he asked, his hands suddenly cupped my face. "Y-Yeah, j-just a b-bit t-tired" i replied averting my eyes away from him. "Look at me" his stern voice immediately caused me to look at him. His faced inched closer to mine as time passed causing me to shut my eyes instantly. Are we gonna kiss? Can I see a Youtube tutorial or something? Do I pout my lips? What do I do?! Various thoughts ran through my mind and I felt his warm minty breath on my lips. The kids! The kids! The kids are here! Not now- the sudden touch of his forehead with mine caused me to open my eyes. "You don't have fever so why's your face so red?" he asked, his eyes with a hint of worry, our lips fews centimetres apart. And I fainted.

After I woke up I saw Taka looking at his toy sword carefully. "You awake?" Saikawa said causing me to look at him. "The head mistress went back to her office and Ryuichi took Taka to meet his brother" he said looking at me. "T-Thank you for looking after me" i said while getting up. "I hope I didn't make the head mistress mad" i said sipping the juice that he just poured for me. "No, don't worry. I told her you fainted due to the hot weather when she asked about you" he replied. I fainted because of you! "Thank you" I said smiling at him, my inner mind screaming. "It's fine, I didn't mind. I'll go now" he said about to get up but stopped when he looked at me. "You've got" his thumb suddenly ran over my lower lip "juice on your face" he said before putting the same thumb on his mouth. I-I-IN-IN-INDIRECT KISSSSUU!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know my mistakes.
Thank you for reading episode 09.