Episode 11

Usaida didn't come today. Why you ask? Because that idiot slept naked after showering at night. Which is why there is an uproar in the clubroom. The door opened to reveal Saikawa. "Today I will be taking care of the kids. Please prioritize your studies Tsubasa and Ryuichi-sama" he said bowing to us. Saikawa is a responsible guy so he would be fine but- the thoughts of the incidents happened between us turned me into a tomato. "Let's go, Tsubasa" Ryuichi said tugging my hand while I was in a daze.

It was gym class. We all changed into our gym outfits and started running outside the school premises. When I was about to take a turn I bumped into someone causing both of us to fall on our butt. "I'm sor- Usaida?!" I asked eyes wide. I helped him up ans put his arm around my shoulder. "You're burning from fever. Why are you even here?!" I asked worriedly. "Saikawa called me saying there was an emergency regarding Midori so I" he trailed off.

I heard the boys talking behind me so I called them to help me take Usaida to school. Opening the door I collapsed on my knees seeing the view. Everyone was happy and smiling widely. Soon Usaida fell on the mat. "Usaida we have been doing good on our own so get well soon and come back to play with us" the kids said cheerfully. Usaida sat up with teary eyes and blushed under the mask. Saikawa smiled at me.

"Come on let's take you home" I said propping him up. "Udda!" We all looked down to see Midori tugging on Usaida's leg. I carried her and brought her a bit close to Usaida. Usaida's eyes were now full of tears and not wanting to show it to anyone he hid his face on the crook of my neck. I smiled at him and tousled his hair. Little did I know some Greek God was on the verge of exploding.

Next Day

I was playing with Taka when I saw a girl looking at our club through the window. Upon locking eyes with Takuma she hid herself. Seconds later Inomata came in the room along with another girl. "She's not used to the kids so if you could help her Kashima it would be great." Inomata said looking at Ryuichi. Ryuichi looked at me and I nodded my head. She has a hard time with kids huh? Seems like something else. I thought seeing her get flustered at Ryuichi complimenting her.

Kirin touched the girls breasts and said it looked like her mothers. After hearing that all the other kids except Kotaro rushed towards her. "Oh no you don't" I said holding back Taka, Takuma and Kazuma. They wiggled in my arms causing me to lose balance and sit backwards. I hit a hard surface and when I turned around I was met with Usaida's face up close. "Sorry" I said sheepishly with a smile before making the kids understand their mistake. "Why don't we all go outside for a walk?" I suggested looking at Usaida from behind me. "Y-yeah seems like a good idea" he said averting his eyes from my lips. The kids then ran towards the door. I got up and lead the kids outside.

Takuma and Kazuma wanted to hold my hands so I was paired with them. "Okay, everyone holding hands?" Usaida asked. "Yes!" We all replied. After that we started walking. The kids weren't actually teasing the girl intentionally but things took a hard turn.

"Oh she fainted" I went towards her and asked Usaida to carry her. "Me? You sure?" He asked shockingly. "Yeah" I said and helped him carry her to the infirmary. After a while I took the kids and Usaida to the infirmary window and opened it to find her awake. "They wanted to apologize. Is that okay?" I asked her with a smile. She came towards the window and looked down at the kids. The kids handed her flowers and apologized to her. Kids really do warm up your heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know my mistakes.
Thank you for reading episode 11.