Episode 02

I usually came early in the daycare and do my daily chores. "You're late" I told to Usaida who was yawning with his tongue out. What are you? A dog? He came towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Be thankful I came. Also good morning to you as well" he said making me almost punch him in the gut when I heard the door slide open.

"Hey, that looks good on you, Ryuichi" I said after he entered with Kotaro in his arms. "Kota you look cute as ever!!" I said squashing his cheeks with my fingers. "Oh, I'd better get going" I said looking at the clock realizing I'm going to be late. "Me too" Ryuichi said. "I'll be back soon cuties!" I waved at the kids and went for class with Ryuichi.

I noticed people laughing at us as we passed by. Do I look funny? "Hey Tsubasa, Kashima" Hayato called to us. "Hayato! Do I look weird?" I asked him in confusion. "No but, what were you thinking dragging the kids out here with you?" he replied nonchalantly. "Huh?!" Me and Ryuichi both turned around surprised to see the group of kids. What the hell is Usaida doing?! I made a mental note to kill him in 100 different ways. Hayato held up his fist to hit Taka who was complaining when I hurriedly groped his arm. This caused Taka to ran away before bumping into a girl. She started lecturing Ryuichi which scared the kids. I stepped in front of them, bowing my head slightly and said sorry with a hint of anger in my eyes. She instantly took a step back. I picked up Kazuma and Takuma and walked away with the boys.

"We're here so you can relax now." Ryuichi said while I placed the twins down. I walked towards the sleeping idiot and smacked his head. "How long are you gonna sleep?" I asked, my voice filled with irritation. Hayato held me back in case I did something more to him. The door opened revealing the girl from before. I groaned internally feeling the anger inside me. When I'm about to stand up I felt Usaida grip my arm while he leaned his head on Hayato's shoulder. He suddenly started spouting nonsense of having stomach ache and wanted me and Hayato to take him to the nurses office. "But!" I protested but Usaida flung his arms around me and told me to go with him. Something is fishy. We left the room and head for the infirmary. Later we got to know that it was planned by Mrs. Kamitani and the reason why she did it. "You really are bad at acting" I told to Usaida who was now grinning widely. I thanked Mrs. Kamitani for her concern and went to class with Hayato. "Your mom is pretty cool" I said smiling at him. "Yeah, I know" he replied avoiding my gaze with a slight blush on his cheeks.

After school

I was cleaning Midori's diaper when I heard Taka crying. Reason? Something about Hayato hating him. I smacked Hayato on the head and carried Taka in my arms. "Don't worry, he loves you. He is just bad at showing it" I said with a smile stroking his hair calming him down.
"We will be going to the zoo next Sunday" Usaida declared. Oooh yes!

* this is the outfit she wears for going *

My phone rang and I hurried to pick it up. "Hey I'm almost done just gimme a minute " I said locking the door behind me. "Alright I'm downstairs." Usaida replied before hanging up. "Well you look pretty cute. Whom did you dress up for?" Usaida asked raising an eyebrow after I got inside his car. "No one in particular" I replied narrowing my eyes at him. He didn't seem like he believed me but then he shook his head and looked ahead. What's his problem? I only wanted to look good!

We arrived at the location and met up with everyone. I greeted the teachers before turning around to see Taka shouting. I went over to Hayato, carried Taka from him and calmed him down. Hayato then told us that he won't be able to join us. Oh that's why he's crying. We soon went inside the zoo. The kids were amazed by the variety of animals while Usaida took pictures of the kids, occasionally of the mothers and rarely of me and Ryuichi. It was lunch time so i helped the teachers finding a table. We all took out our lunch and saw Ryuichi's lunch which was made by Saikawa. That guy always surprises me.

After finishing lunch we went to see other animals. Kotaro found out the similarities between the sheep and the chairwoman. The hair! I giggled at the sight. We then came in front of the kids store which was the place where 'the real battle began' according to the mothers. I saw Taka gazing over to the section of birds- precisely the hawks. Hoping that he might want it, I took two of the hawk keychains and went inside  to buy it. After coming out I realized that Taka was missing. We hurriedly split in groups and began to search for him. I screamed his name desperately hoping to find him near and safe.

After 10 minutes, I found him crouching on the ground crying. "Ta-!" I halted when I saw Hayato walking towards him. I sighed in relief and wiped my tears away before walking towards them. I stroked Taka's head "I'm glad you're okay Taka" I smiled at him in relief. The sun was setting down which indicated that our trip has soon come to an end. I handed Taka the two keychains and patted his head. All of us then departed our ways to go home. Today was hectic.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know my mistakes.
Thank you for reading episode 02